S͏I͏X͏

❦

an: 9k words is a bit brazy I'm sorry if y'all don't like long chapters

"Y/N stop being so depressing and just come," Sasha complained peeking into your full-body mirror as she slathered some Vaseline cocoa butter body oil onto her legs. You smacked your teeth loudly indicating that you were annoyed with Sasha's bickering as you lay on your side-scrolling for your for you page on TikTok.

"Hello? Miss," Sasha turned around to face the girl who was purposely ignoring her.

"Sasha I don't want to go to Connie's party everyone is just gonna be there smoking and popping pills and I don't wanna surround myself with that," you replied to the brunette girl who chuckled a bit making you wonder what was so funny.

"You wanna be Mother Teresa so fucking bad," Sasha replied as she closed the lid of her body oil walking up to you to put her body oil back into her bag which was around the corner of your bed.

"God bless you, Sasha," you replied sarcastically listening to the tune that played off your Bluetooth speaker the smell of cocoa butter radiating from Sasha filling your nose made you ease up a little because it was such a pleasant smell.

"Look I'm only forcing you to come because I don't want you to stay in your room all the time complaining to me about how much you hate your Auntie when you don't wanna come outside and spend time with us. Just try it for today and if parties are not your thing I won't force you," Sasha blabbered on watching you connect your fast charger to your phone since your battery was on 45 per cent.

You listened as Sasha left your bedroom giving you some time to have a bit of peace and quiet for yourself without her talking so much. Sasha has been telling you about Connie's frat party for almost three weeks and you've been so disinterested about it.

Realising that you haven't eaten today you decided to head towards the kitchen to grab a couple of snacks since you didn't feel like eating a whole meal right now. Not before you entered the bathroom to see Sasha hovering over the sink. The way she was bent, she looked like she was snorting something up her nose.

"Sasha I know you ain't snorting pills in the house," you uttered pulling the girl lightly by her arm to see her already doing what thought she doing as you eyed the speckles of white dust on her nose. You felt some kind of annoyance bubble up inside you but since it was Sasha you didn't want to do anything rash.

"Bro stop doing shit like that in my house this ain't funny you almost got me in trouble the last time," you slightly raised your voice at her seeing her roll her eyes. She never liked the sound of being confronted by people.

"It's only cause I left it on the sink this time I won't," she argued back as you grabbed the small sachet away from the sink.

"That's besides the fucking point, you don't do that in other people's houses and you know I hate it when you do this shit so at least have the common decency to not do it when I'm around you," you smacked your teeth loudly as you walked out to head towards your kitchen.