005

WARNINGS:

WARNINGS:

-OOC SCARA

-CRINGE

Saturday...

7:23 PM

          You stirred in your sleep, you dreamt of forgetting something, though you clearly don't remember what it was... You woke up but kept your eyes closed, trying to remember what you forgot. You thought of activities you usually do, the things you own, your cat, your homework, your projects, your unfinished notes, your phone that you probably forgot to charge again and is drained, your band, your guitar, your plans for the day, your tests, your friends, your boyfriend...

          'Wait-' You thought of Scaramouche for a moment. Recalling your plans for today, you jolt awake, you panicked before your eyes trailed to his sitting figure. He was sitting down on your bean bag with your cat on his lap. He was using his phone and it looked like he was texting someone... Or rather a group chat. He took notice of you the moment you jolted awake, smirking when he realizes you realized you forgot about him and your plans.

          You threw your blanket off of you and quickly got off your comfy bed. Your feet made contact with the cold floor, shivering as you felt the temperature. You sprinted towards your lover and engulfed him in a hug. You awkwardly bend your upper body while he stayed seated. Your head on his shoulder. You heard Scaramouche laughs. "What's the matter, my love?" He asks, stroking the back of your head to soothe you while his other arm lays on your waist. (WAIST GRAB 🔛🔝)

          "Did you have a nightmare?" He asks again. You shook your head no, mumbling muffled "sorry"'s against his shoulder. He shakes his head and he lets out a chuckle. "It's okay, don't overthink too much, I'm not angry at you or anything. I'm glad you slept well" He reassures you, planting a gentle kiss on the side of your head.

          You remove your head from his shoulder and stared at his eyes. "You should've woken me up so we could spend the day together" You scolded him to which he simply smiled. "How can I wake you up when you were sleeping so peacefully?" You frowned at his response, his hand cupped your cheeks. "Besides you stayed up all night just to finish your notes, didn't you?" He continues. You open your mouth to reply but was interrupted by his lips slamming against yours