Chapter 24

Ruffnut's POV
I was in the dorm when suddenly, someone barged in the door. I look who it was and it was Astrid. Wait?! Is she crying?! I rush to her and gave her a hug. I pulled away and look at her "Astrid, what's wrong?" I asked while leading her to her bed.

She sat down and i sat down next to her. She look at me and said "Im so stupid Ruff. I should've believe Hiccup." while crying in my shoulders "Hey. Tell me what happen." i said while looking at her, she look down and said "Well, i was at the clinic with Kyle because im helping him to clean his wounds and suddenly he told me that he loves me but i refuse it. Then he also said that Hiccup was telling the truth. And... he also tried to take advantage of me." she explained while sobbing in my shoulder.

That stupid Kyle!!! I thought he's Astrid's Best friend!!

"Hey it's okay. Just apologise to Hiccup and he'll understand you." I said comforting her, she lift her head from my shoulder and wiped her tears away "What if he already hates me because i believed to that stupid kyle instead of him?" She asked worriedly. "He will never hate you, even though he thought you two are over." i mumbled the last part.

She furrowed her eyebrows "What do you mean?" She asked, i looked at her and said "Astrid, i heard Hiccup and Jack's conversation earlier. Hiccup thought that you two are over and he thought you dont love him anymore. He was upset. Really upset." I explained.

Astrid's POV
When ruff explained what she heard lately. I just sat there dumbfounded. He thought we're through, he thought i dont love him. Those are the words that stuck in my mind. I need to talk to him. I thought. "I need to talk to him. I need to tell him that i still love him." i said. Ruff nodded and smile slightly "You should Asty." Ruff said.

After that i rush to Hiccup and Jack's dorm and when i reach their dorm, i knock on door. After a few minutes the door flew open and there came jack. Standing there, he smile slightly at me and said "Oh hey Astrid. What's up?" "Uh... is hiccup here?" I asked, the smile from his face faded and he start to shake his head "No... you know Astrid, he was really upset. He's my best friend since we were little kids. We grew up together, we are like brothers. And i haven't seen hiccup that really upset ever since. He really loves you and it broke him when you just chose your best friend instead of him." Jack explained.

Oh my gods i messed up!!

Tears start forming my eyes again. I nodded my head "I know. That's why im here, to apologise and tell him that i love him. Do you know where he is?" I asked my voice was breaking. He shook his head again "No. He just told me that he need some alone time and he need to clear his head." Jack said.

"Uhh... C-can you h-help me to look for him?" I asked. He nodded his head and said "Sure. C'mon" he said as we went to the parking lot and hop in to his car and started searching for Hiccup.
-----------Time Skip-----------
We've been searching for hours and we haven't seen any tracks of auburn hair boy. I was starting to get worried "Where are you Hic?" I mumbled to my self. My heart was beating fast. We already search the park, mall and everywhere.

Please be okay. I thought.

I tried calling him many times but he wasn't answering "We should head back Astrid. It's getting late" Jack said, i nodded and we walk towards his car and he started to drove off back to our dorm. When we reach our dorm i told jack to inform me if hiccup came back. I said goodbye and went in to my dorm and flop to my bed.

I sighed. Please be okay, Im sorry and I love you. I thought as a single tear rolled down my cheek, i wiped it off and drifted off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------
400 views!!! Thank you guys!!!
Please vote also 😊