Reality

Their names will be (Very similar) Bon and Freddy

Bon gets out of bed. His head is pounding. "Ugh... That dream seems to really have messed up my head.... crazy." He changes and goes to the kitchen to prepare Freddy's morning coffee. Freddy walks out of the room still half asleep and he hasn't even changed. Freddy walks up to him and puts his hand on Bon's head. "Good morning, honey," Freddy smiles sleepily and Bon smiles. "Good morning, love. Coffee?" He hands Freddy the mug. "Ahhhhh yummyyy." Freddy smiles warmly and bon laughs. Freddy looks down at him. "Sooo, how did you sleep?" Bon looks at the ground then pours himself coffee. "Fine... but I had the weirdest dream..." Freddy lowers his cup from his face and looks at Bon, "Oh? And what dream was that?" Bon looks at him for a moment "It was about us and we were with people.... You were a bear," Freddy laughs "A bear?" "Yes, A bear but... you were standing... I think we were animatronics, Like Mr. Afton's animatronics." Freddy looks intrigued. "There was three Foxes but only 1 hated me because he liked you.. and he tried to kill me... and well my memory chip got messed up because of him. You tried to revive my memories but you couldn't so we decided to make new memories together then I woke up." Bon looks Freddy in the eyes. "wwwoah." Freddy looks stunned. "Quite the dream babe." "Yeah.... my head hurts though." Freddy hugs him. "It will pass." Bon nods.

Freddy and Bon are driving around to try and help Bon's headache. He doesn't think its working. "Feeling better yet, Bon?" He stairs out the window as Freddy Drives. "No." Freddy takes a quick glance at him "You seem aggravated, Maybe you should just rest." Bon looks at Freddy annoyed. "Annoyed at me?" "No, something about the dream feels so... real... uncomfortably real... It's annoying that I don't understand why." Freddy nods looking at the road, "What if you went back to the dream?" Bon stairs out the window silently. He speaks "I don't want to... I don't want to go back and live a second life in my dreams. Just this one life with you." Freddy smiles and blushes slightly "That's cute, Honey." Bon smiles and also blushes. "Says you." They look at each other and laugh. Freddy pets Bon's head. Let's see our friends later, hm? I Think the twins would be invested with out crazy they are. . .  especially their hair! It's crazy!" Bon smiles, "It really is, I don't know how they afford it, I can barely afford our appointments. . . Which is why I use box dye so you don't damage your sensitive hair . . ." Freddy looks over really fast, "You only get an appointment for my hair!?" Bon laughs a little, "AH YES-" Freddy rubs Bon's head "You rascal!" Bon laughs "Aaaaa! I'm sorry!" He tried to push Freddy's hand away playfully. Freddy removes his hand and watches the road. Bon smiles and looks out the window again. They keep driving to go see their friends.

I hope you guys enjoyed this spinoff! More will be coming. I'm happy to do this story again, I really missed writing! I will be skipping making Gacha videos of the main story but I will be making a videos from the spinoffs.

Picture for this chapter drawn by me ✨