Bon Bon's missing memories

But...... Bon bon was missing his memories

"B-Bon bon?" Freddy looks at him. "U-uhh... hi? Do I know you..?" Bon bon look nervous. "Oh... Im Funtime Freddy! You lost your memories in a traumatic accident! But! Your fixed and I'm your best friend and boyfriend!" He smiles proudly. "a-accident?! Wait! BOYFRIEND!?" Bon bon blushes. "Yup! NOW GIVE ME A KISS!" He tries kissing Bon bon. "hahahah! Quit it! Your so funny, I understand why I'm with you now hehehe." He smiles. Freddy blushes and smiles back. Foxy watches them from behind the corner of the wall. "When I'm done with him he will never be fixed again..." Foxy disappears. "So Freddy..." Michael looks a little annoyed "There were... fox claw marks on his metal, Like there was a struggle and he tried to get away. It has got to be Funtime Foxy... Hes the only one who would do that I think, he did get kind of violent when you hung out with Bon Bon.." Freddy hugs Bon Bon then carry's him to his room. "So, it really was Foxy... What's wrong with him!?" Bon Bon looks at Freddy and smiles. "Don't get so stressed Fred, its ok. I'm fine now!" He smiles and calms Freddy down. "hehe... Your as cute as ever before..." He smiles sadly. Bon Bon hugs Freddy. "Don't cry, I'm here for you!" Freddy hugs him back and sits Bon Bon in his lap. "I still love you, Bon Bon. Even if you don't remember, I still love you." Bon Bon lays his head on Freddy's chest and sleeps. "Sweet Dreams. Bunny.."

Ahahahahahahahah You Were Sus of Foxy and You Right! The way  Foxy act was just sus all round. I realize  that Idk when I'm ending this book, I can come up with Idea after Idea, guess this story is going on until I run out. Next part should be out in a week or so (Idk when tbh ;-;) I almost cried at the part Freddy says  "hehe... Your as cute as ever before..."
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. TwT    Glad if you enjoyed, Stay tuned and have a great Day/Night!

EW Here have it, this is the drawing for this chapter, I forgot to do last chapter

EW Here have it, this is the drawing for this chapter, I forgot to do last chapter. Also... Freddy's hand! BAHAHAHAHA!!! I GOT SO LAZY MY GUY!!!