My secret is out

We sit down waiting for Mr. Benedict to come out of the elevator "Soooo.. Freddy.. why did you want to come with me?" I ask Freddy in  a quiet voice. "Well, your always so alone when waiting.. I wanted to keep you company." Freddy said with a smile. I blush, why is Freddy so nice to me? I'm just his stupid hand puppet... Well, I do have legs now so I guess I'm just a Stupid bunny! "Hey Freddy?" I ask. "Yes Bon bon?" He replies with a smile. "Why do you care about me? I'm just a dumb bunny!" Freddy's smile quickly disappears. "Bon bon, your not a dumb Bunny,  your my best friend!" Freddy hugs me but that is quickly interrupted by Foxy. "Hey Freddy." Foxy says. "oh! Hi foxy." Freddy lets go of me when he spoke to Foxy. "Sooo what are you doing... with Bon bon?" Foxy said staring right at me. "Were waiting for Michael." Freddy replies with a smile. He's always so happy, all the time. His smile is my light.. but my light suddenly grew dim as I see Foxy and Freddy kiss. My world crashes down as they tell each other they love one another. I stand up, visibly sad Freddy asks "Bon bon? Are you ok?" I slap his hand away as he tries to comfort me I say nothing and run away."

At night I obviously have to take care of Freddy, Michael really ticks him off sometimes but I did something stupid, I hid at Ballora's "HAS ANYONE SEEN BON BON!?" I heard him burst out of the breaker room "what's wrong dear." I hear foxy. say and immediately i come out of hiding. "I'm here Freddy, sorry to worry you." "OH BON BON! don't do that again! you scared me to death!" Freddy hugs me and Foxy looks jealous of how much Freddy cares. I blush as Freddy kisses me on the cheek. "FREDDY! Your not supposed to kiss your friends when your in a relationship!" Foxy looked very mad at him "Foxy, don't yell he's my bestfriend, were so close that we show affection that way." Freddy says as calm as he can. He's always so calm, well, he tries to be calm. Foxy walks away. "Woah did i just witness that?" Michael is standing there surprised. "Why so surprised Michael?" Freddy asked. "Well, because you and Foxy are together." Mike said pointing in the direction Foxy stormed out of. "What about it?" Freddy asked confused. "Well, Bon bon told me he was going to finally ask you out tonight, did you reject?" I stand in shock, I didn't ask Freddy, I changed my mind on it. I stood and looked up at Freddy. Freddy looked at me looking guilty " Bon bon, I don't think we would have made each other happy in the first place I mean I obviously annoy you when I can't sleep, your voice seems to sound mad after awhile and I don't want you to deal with me for all your life witch is forever , I'm sorry Bon bon, but we wouldn't be a good match." Freddy looks apologetic. "F-Freddy, I'm never annoyed.. I just try to keep you calm, to much stress will cause you to malfunction!" I yell with tears in my eyes. Freddy stays quiet. "I HATE YOU!" I begin to cry and I run away. Ballora looks in the direction then at Freddy. " I think you should talk to him, Freddy." "Y-your right.." Freddy walks in my direction.

"Bon bon?" Freddy walks up to me. I stay dead silent. "Bon bon, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." I look up at Freddy slightly but covering my teary face, I look back down at my arms "Go away..." Freddy looks disappointed in my response. "Bon bon please, let me talk to you." "Fine what do you want." I glance at him again.  Freddy comes close to me and sits. He stairs at me with a specific face. "What's with that Face Freddy?" I ask with curiosity. Freddy's face gets close to mine and he goes in for a kiss. I kiss him back forgetting about Foxy. We hold each other for a little, but every good moment comes to an end. Foxy saw, he yells "FREDDY!?"

Yup, yup. That's the end  for today! hope you liked it!  Ill try to think of more for part five.