Frozen Girl *Ready 2 read*

That night she ended up taking some extra time unpacking everything she brought from home, it was not that she had much, she only took some time staring at the few things she had, some coats, 3 pairs of boots, a couple of dresses, and a pair of uniform changes for winter.

As she placed everything in the drawer next to her bed, the door opened showing Pansy Parkinson, she had been part of the bullying and pranks that Draco and his crew provide her every now and then, but Lynn couldn't bring herself to hate her, the only thing she felt for her was a mixed shame from all the times she saw her running behind Draco, almost like a lost puppy, she couldn't figure out why tho, she was smart, strong and some might even say pretty.

Well look at that, I'm still sharing *My* room with the slythering weirdo. She said placing her Trunks on top of her bed right located right in front of Lynss.

You got to stop this nonsense, Parkinson, I don't even do anything to you

Just remember you are a walking joke, Okay? and do yourself a favor stay away from Draco if you know what's best for you... She gave her a quick dirty look before rushing out of the dorm living Lynn was perplexed at her words, what had Draco Malfoy even have to do with her, they barely spoke to each other a couple of hours ago, ¨rumors sure fly fast in howgarts¨she thought, as soon as she finished unpacking she walk to the Great Hall.

Draco walked into the Great Hall, taking a look around to see where everyone was sitting             Ah. Good. She's here. He Grins to himself, before sitting down at the Slytherin table

A look of smugness crosses his face, and he starts up his best "dreamy-eyed" look and makes sure to sit in a place where Lynn can see him. If she looked over, and he was looking at her, he'd quickly turn away, acting like he didn't notice.  There was no way she could know he was planning everything.

She sat next to Theodore and Blaze, quickly stuffing some cake in her mouth,  the perfect excuse to avoid talking about the list, one can not speak with a mouth full, and the risk of death might be too much, she will avoid talking about it at all cost

I just got myself a new admirer, on the first day, im already winning. Theodore said pointing out with his head to some Hufflepuff girls who were looking and giggling and him, as he winked at both making them blush.

Stop being such a player, girls will start to hate you at some point, you should take some of that time you wasting and keep studying your grades are a disgrace. Blaze stated, with a frowned eyebrow, and a look of disgust on his face.

You don't understand anything about women, they love quick romance, the kind that takes away your sleep, like a fancy bottle of wine..  there's nothing wrong with that, and i can make their dreams come true.

You don't even drink wine you idiot, you don't even drink at all, he rolled his eyes desperate at Theodore's foolish thoughts. Please Lynn put some sense into him.

Wh.. what?, im sorry I wasn't paying attention She said looking confused at them both with squinted eyes, her face smudged in the cake as she crook her back trying to hide from Draco's sight behind a tray of oranges, she had the feeling something was fishy since she sat at the table.

Yeah, Yeah, whatever, the only one that could tame is Cake Face over here, and she can't even keep up with the conversation, that means the people of this town own me. He teased her a little grabbing her check playfully, and she didn't even flinch, her only focus was staying behind that tray of oranges.

A look of arrogance comes across Draco's face as he turns around, and spots Lynn crooked beside Theodore. He gives her a flirty smirk, raises an eyebrow, and winks, all in one motion. His eyes meet hers for a moment, and as she gazes into his ice-blue eyes, she has an involuntary shiver that runs down her spine