29. Pov Your An Idol

This will be their reaction as fans when they first see you except for Amity's part.

Also for Vee it will happen in the human realm.

.・*:。≻───── Luz Noceda ─────.•*:。•.:

When she knew that the boiling isles had a one and only famous Idol in town she rushed in to see one of your concert with her friends and there she met you face to face. She also basically screamed at the top of her lungs because she loves your voice so much. She even sometimes wish she had the courage to talk to you but having not one but four grumpy security guards guarding each way she knows that maybe one day she'll able will get the chance to talk to you.

.
.
.
°❀×═════Amity Blight═════×❀°:.•

She seems not the type to listen to music but she does, she loves listening to your musics and also she always buys you albums whenever it's out. She's typically your #1 fangirl! Although she kept this as a secret from anyone else, asides her siblings of course cause they always find away to know her secrets. She even draw images of you in her diary and your posters can also be seen on her wall but not that many. She sometimes dream of meeting you face to face but her parents forbid her to go to your concert so she only watches you through a crystal ball singing, dancing and performing happily with the crowd.

.
.
.
•┈┈┈••✦Willow Park✦••┈┈┈•

She loves listening to you when you sing and dance she also buy many stuff from you merch just like t-shirts, dolls, keychains and many more. She also loves to see you interacting with the crowd and when she saw you close to her, her heart stopped as you shake her hand with a smile. She was nervous but nevertheless said her first 'hello' to you as you merrily went to another crowd.

.
.
.
══✿══╡°˖ Emira Blight ˖°╞══✿══

She loves how talented you are on stage, she even noticed that you mostly used illusions to help you perform. She smiled and vibe with the song your performing since it once one of her favorites but it saddened her that she has to go since her mother will scold her for being out late and her brother can't handle the illusion of her much longer so she left but hopefully you guys can meet again soon.

.
.
.
°.✾-━━✥EdalynClawthorne✥━━-✾.°

She literally snuck backstage to meet you, which you were surprised but didn't called the security around her. She asked you for a fan signature which you gladly signed her things and she had many with her, she then thanks you as she left not before taking a picture with you.

She literally flexes it to her sister and others when she went back to school.

.
.
.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:..*:..。o○ Vee ○o。..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

She was invited to your concert since her friend got an extra ticket just for her and when she arrives at the place her eyes widened to see many of your fans gathered in one big arena but, luckily her friend got a first class ticket meaning both of them get to sit on the front. After awhile later it was time for you to interact with the fans and since you can't get down from stage do to the protocols and stuff you reached your hand down as you gave them a high five allowing Vee to touch your palm as she madly blushes hoping that you and her will crossed each other's path one day.