Posioned

Today would be the day that Serenity and Yasaka would see Kunou off. Kunou had decided that she would stay until the school year ended so she could start the new year at Kuoh Academy. During this time, Serenity found out that she was pregnant. Serenity sat up, and she stretched. She smiled as she felt Vali's arm tighten. He was under the sheets, and he was halfway away. "Vali, we have to get up." Serenity giggled.

"Hmm. I don't understand why you have to go." Vali kissed her hips. Serenity winced slightly as she felt a sharp pain. Vali felt it against his lips. He sat up worriedly, and Serenity cried out again. Vali didn't know what to do and he ran to the door. "I need help! Something is wrong with Serenity!" Lillith came running in, and she saw Serenity pass out. She moved quickly to her. Black markings crawled up Serenity's face. The older werewolf frowned as she pulled the covers up. Her eyes widened at the sight of blood. Lillith dropped the covers, and she threw herself backward. Vali watched the werewolf throw herself back. "Why aren't you helping her!?" Malakai came running in, and his eyes widened.

"Lillith?" The female werewolf had tears in her eyes. "Lilith, what is it!?"

"She's having a miscarriage." Lilith started to cry. "She's been poisoned, Malakai!" The female werewolf held the male's shoulders, and his eyes widened. Yasaka came running, and her eyes widened at the black markings covering Serenity's body. The werewolf was panting heavily, and she had a blush across her face.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Yasaka yelled. Serenity was fine before she went to bed.

"It was attempted murder. Someone tried to murder Lady Fujakante!" Malakai hissed. With that, Daemon appeared.

"Who could have poisoned her?" Yasaka whispered.

"It had to be the time after dinner." Vali whispered. "I was by her side until I left to take a bath." Malakai frowned, and he knew Vali wasn't responsible for it.

"Someone had gotten into the palace." Malakai said. "There was at least five minutes between the time Vali left, and I went in. Serenity could have thought that it was a servant. She always drinks tea when she reads her book after dinner."

"Lock down the palace. Find out who was here last night!" Yasaka ordered as Daemon checked on Serenity. The dragon bit his wrist, blood dripped down.

"Daemon. This poison can destroy the uterus." Lilith whispered.

"Yes. I know, but I can help by healing her." Daemon watched the werewolf on the bed panting heavily.

"What is it?" Malakai hissed.

"Serenity is immune to my fear magic."

"Yeah, we know." The male werewolf hissed.

"Give her your blood." Vali hissed. Daemon looked at Vali, who was on the verge of a breakdown. "She told me about what happened when you healed her. She already did the transition. What are you scared of!?" Vali snapped.

"There's a chance she'll fully develop." Daemon hissed back.

"Then what is the problem?" Vali hissed.

"If something happens to me, Serenity will automatically become the new dragon of Nightmares. But that also means she can reverse time as well. But doing it at the cost of her own life." Daemon whispered. "Who knows what will happen if I feed her more of my blood." Daemon weighed the options in his mind, and he fed Serenity his blood. "I saved Serenity. But I was too late to save the baby. She will be able to have another child." He disappeared, and Vali rushed to Serenity. He ripped the blankets off and saw the sheets soaked in blood. His heart shattered, and he gripped the sheets tightly. He knew who did this.

"I'm going to question everyone." Vali stood up, and his eyes were filled with tears.

"I already know the bitch who did it." Vali hissed. He disappeared and Malakai went towards Serenity. He picked her body up and carried her to a different room. Yasaka frowned at the blood on the sheets and she sighed.

"Clean it up." Yasaka ordered.

"Mother, what's wrong?" Kunou came in and she saw the maids cleaning up the sheets. "Did something happen to Serenity!?"

"Kunou. I think you should stay for a while." Yasaka crouched down. "Serenity just had a miscarriage and she was poisoned. The palace is on lockdown. So I need you to call Issei and tell him that it will be about a month." Kunou nodded and Vali appeared back covered in blood. Both foxes screamed and he shrugged.

"I killed her." Vali wiped the blood off his hands.

"Who?"

"The psycho bitch who thinks I'm her boyfriend. She threatened me before." Vali changed clothes and decided that he needed a change. He replaced his pants with a pair of black pants and used his belt to lay lopsided over his crotch. He changed his shirt to a green crop top with a button up shirt. He changed his black jacket to the one he used to wear when he was younger. Lavinia had sent it to Azazel who brought it to Vali. Kunou had already left and Yasaka was still sitting in the room.

"Vali?"

"Yes Lady Yasaka?"

"You can call me Yasaka. I'm worried about Serenity."

"I know." Vali sat down next to Yasaka who leaned her head on his shoulder. Vali hummed softly. The two have seen each other as siblings and both cared deeply for Serenity.

"She'll be devastated."

"I know." Vali whispered. Serenity was very excited that she would be having a kid. He got up and he knew that he would have to tell her. Yasaka got up as well.

"We will try our best to keep Serenity preoccupied."

"I'll make sure to get her pregnant again." Vali whispered.

"Oh Vali. I'm so sorry." Yasaka whispered. She forgot that this was Vali's child.

"It's fine. I need to go see Serenity." With that the silver haired devil moved out the room. Yasaka frowned and she sighed softly. She was so insensitive and realized her mistake. That was Vali's kid as well. He was scared that Serenity was pregnant. She told him that he would be a great father and that this was the chance to treat his child how he always wanted to be treated. Yasaka heard a heart shattering wail echo through the halls.