lies

Heeseung pov:
I really don't want to go home. Should I crash at Sunghoon's home. No I have to go or...
"Mom, I'm home", I informed while closing the door. She replied with a smile "Welcome home, son".
I was hungry so I rushed  to the kitchen and saw mom cooking the dinner.
I was smiling genuinely until I heard a rough voice behind me. "Why are you so late, your class ended three hour ago". Dad asked while looking at my eyes.
I quickly faked a smile and answered calmly "I was in Jake's place, he needed my help in some questions". "Why don't you help your own brother, he also need your help", he commented. Jay hurried downstare without being aware of the tension in the room. I gave intense look to my dad and changed my expression quickly.
"Hyung, have you seen jake in your way home, he ghosted me" jay complained like a child. "Yeah, he was with me, I helped him solving some maths question, he told me to apologize in his behalf for leaving you" I explained with a gentle smile.

And that's how I executed my another lie.

Next morning
Author pov:
Jay and jake were running late for college as usual. Jay asked jake about yesterday. "Why didn't you tell me you're gonna go with heeseung hyung". Jake was not surprised with his question. "Sorry, I was just in a hurry so I forgot", he said while faking a smile.