Jealous or anger

Jay rushed toward Mrs. Hwang's office. He opened the door quickly, only to find something unimaginable. Jungwon was hugging heeseung tightly with closed eyes.

Heeseung was standing in opposite direction of jay, but at least he could tell that he(hee) was not hugging jungwon back, hee was just standing straight.

Jay was shocked with everything, he could not take his eyes off them. He quietly got out of there, without them noticing. When he got a little far away from the office, he kicked a near by dustbin out of anger. He was aware of the reason for his anger. He bit his lower lips hard and shouted loudly.

"Why him, jungwon."

Now he was the center of attention for everyone around him. None of them dared to interrupt him, cause he can be preety crazy at times.

He gave a death glare to everyone and left from there. He didn't wanted to spend any single minute in the college. He left without telling anyone.

MEANWHILE

Jungwon pov:

I can't believe he's not here. By now he should be here arguing with me. Anyway I'm glad he is not here to bother me, I can go home soon.

Heeseung was observing jungwon, changing expression. Heeseung gave a big brother admiring smile to him.

What are you thinking wonie? You have changed your expressions hundred time by now.

Nothing hyung, I'm just having this bad feeling about something, jungwon said while having that confused expression.

Heeseung came toward jungwon and patted his shoulder, don't worry, everything will be right.

He gave a warm smile to jungwon and grabbed his things.
I've finished my part, now I need to go. He ran out of the office in a hurry.