🍋Russian love (Russia x female best friend reader)🍋 part 1

(BTW,this is an American reader,sorry!)

No one's POV:

Y/n and Russia had know each other for a while now.  Ever since high school Y/n has had a crush on the tall,large, vodka loving Russian. And she couldn't bring herself to tell him. Little did she know he felt the same way and was trying to find a way to tell her. He had hoped it would be special. He wanted her to meet up at his house,since his father and siblings were at a meeting and it would take them a few hours before they got home,so they gave him enough time to prepare and they wouldn't embarrass him in front her when he confessed. So now he just had to wait for her to get there.

{☆Timeskip sponsored by Germany passed out from having a drinking contest with Russia☆}

Russia's POV:

As I was about to call her,a knock was heard on the door. Knowing it was Y/n I opened it and welcomed her inside,before locking the door quietly.  I had prepared two bottles of vodka,snacks,movies, chocolates and a blanket was layed on the couch for cuddling later.  As we sat down I cleared my throat,while nervously playing with the glass of vodka in my hands. I was scared she would reject me and I didn't wanna live without her. I loved her a lot. More than I love vodka or my family and friends. As I looked up into her gorgeous (e/c) eyes, I found the courage to confess after downing 3 glasses of vodka. She followed my lead and down 4. Silly girl,trying to beat me. I grabbed her hand after we set the glasses down and took a deep breath "y/n,I know we've known each other for years now,but I can't keep my feelings a secret any longer.  Ever since we met,it's like you made my life brighter. I fell in love with you, the way you laugh at my jokes,even though half of them aren't funny,the way you understand when I'm sad or when I just need a hug and the way you always seem to smile after seeing what war looks like. I just wanted to confess my love for you because keeping this inside has been killing me. I know you probably don't feel the same way but-" I was suddenly cut off from my rambling by her soft,lushes lips. The kiss was passionate and loving. As we pull away both our faces dusted in a deep shade of red,from both the alcohol and the kiss. "Russia, I feel the same way about you silly! I just never knew when to confess or if you felt the same way. I was scared about nothing when I knew I could just tell you and everything would be okay and-" I had silenced her with another kiss. This one a bit more lustfull than the previous one. More passionate.  So as I had lifted her off of the couch,her legs wrapping around my hips,I make my way up to my room. I kick the door open,close it with my foot and lay her down gently on my bed. I pull away before Whispering to her "today,your gonna feel how we Russians make love,sweetheart ~" before dipping my face into her neck and instantly finding her sweet spot, I start to abuse it. Her soft whimpers filling my room as our hips grind against each others sex. I was practically dry humping her and she was doing the same to me. I didn't waste any time in removing her clothes and mine,leaving me in my black boxers and her in a matching set of (f/c) lace underwear. As I got back on top of her,my member was already throbbing with the need to be inside of her. We've done this before, we were friends with benefits a  few years ago. So as I kissed her,her hand had wondered down to my boxers and had started to stroke my member through them. So I grabbed her hands,pinning them above her head with a lustful smirk on my face. I grab a condom and rip it open with my teeth and after removing my boxers,slide it over my cock. I bend over her body before asking "are you sure you want me to continue? We can stop love." Both our intoxicated states and love made us wanna continue "no,you know I'm alright with this and I'll tell you if I want to stop~" she purred out. So I got to work,I teased her entrance before slamming myself into her,burying my member deep into her wet cavern of pleasure. I Smirk down at her before purring out,my russian accent thick,husky and slightly slurring from the alcohol "I'm going to rail you so hard baby girl~ that you won't be able to walk for a week~" I start to thrust long,hard,deep strokes into her as she grips my arms. I take her hands in mine and pin them above her head as I dip my face into her neck again biting and sucking on the skin,leaving lovebites all over her neck,collarbone and chest. "Moan for me baby~ scream my name. Tell me who you belong to baby girl~" I moaned in her ear as my thrusts became faster,deeper,harder. She threw her head back,already clenching around my dick as she moaned out "Russia~ I belong to Russia~! Only he can fuck me this good~ please... don't stop baby~" I speed up more before slowing down,pulling out and turning her on her stomach. She was whining about me stopping before I had lifted her ass in the air,gripped her hair,but not to tight to hurt her, and slammed back into her wet pussy. This caught her by surprise as a yell of pleasure left those sweet kissable lips of hers. I started to rail jer harder and faster as I felt her clenched tighter around my cock,milking me of everything I got. I had bend over her,still railing her mercilessly "Come on baby girl~ you know you wanna cum on my dick~ you know you wanna milk me of all my cum until your filled to the brim~ beg me to fill you up baby~" by now my accent had gone rogue and it sounded thick,horny and husky. Which I realized turned her on more. I gripped her hair and wrapped my hand around the back of her neck as I could feel myself nearing my climax "baby~ please please fill me up~ please! I wanna feel it~" I had long ago forgotten that the condom had ripped due to how fast and hard I was railing her and how tight she was around my dick. After those words left her mouth it drove me crazy,I gripped her neck and hair so tight that she moaned out in pain and pleasure releasing herself on me. After a few seconds I had reached my own high and trusted my dick deep inside of her as my seed shot into her and my thrusts became slower. We both panted and caught our breaths as I crashed next to her. After a few minutes of silence and us cuddling together I asked the question "will you be my girlfriend Y/n?" She laughed softly still drawing patterns on my bare red chest before saying "of course Rus! If it means when we get married, there'll be more of this 'Russian love'~". I laughed,we were already dressed,or should I say,I had my pants on and she was wearing my clearly 10 sizes to big button up white shirt. "Of course ~ I wouldn't be a proper Russian husband if I didn't give my wife the real Russian love~" I said. After a while she fell asleep and my family came home. I had brought up everything to my room after she had fallen asleep. So I was drinking a bottle of vodka while talking to my father. He was happy I finally confessed, we'll just keep the 'me railing her so hard that she won't be able to walk for the next 2 weeks' a secret ~ he congratulated me and so did my siblings.

☆thanks for reading,voting and commenting guys and gals! It means a lot to me! Expect more spicy chapters like this~ goodbye my dirty minded readers!!! Author-chan out!

Words : 1441