Shooting Star (Mafia America x female popstar OC) part 2

(I know it's been a while, so I sincerely apologize. I've been busy with college and work and my work colleague passed away. So that's that! But as promised, a part 2 for this One-shot! Enjoy my dirty minded and lovely readers ~)

Third Person POV:

As the camera changes views between the front view of a large mansion, many guards at the front and 6 expensive looking sports cars and a sleek black Jeep,SUV. To the inside of the large mansion, lavish furniture and paintings decorated the halls and different front rooms, the large kitchen, bustling with personal chefs,maids and butlers,the dark oak stairs,leading up to a different floor in an elegant way. It soon changes to a bedroom, decorated in golds,silvers,reds,blues and whites. It was a clear indication of who's room it was. It was so painfully patriotic that even the UK would puke upon entering the room of his oldest. The camera soon changes to a girl laying on the American decorated bed,dressed in an elegant,tight fitted,red dress,black heels,on her feet,her long gorgeous hair had been done and styled into a half up,half down elegant look. Her makeup was eye-catching, her plump,lips,the color of scarlet red,her closed eyes decorated in golden glitter,smokey eyeshadow and silver rhinestones at the ends of her eyes. A diamond necklace adorned her neck,paired with equally beautiful diamond earrings. The girl was asleep but soon she would awake and find herself in the world of mafia rules,guns,money and underground weapons dealing. But for now and for a while to come,she's still blissfully unaware of just how dangerous the man who fell in love with her,truly is. For now said man or countryhuman,is busy planning a huge mafia get together and a party to inform everyone of his associates of his engagement to his shooting Star. As the camera changes view back to the girl,she starts to stir in her sleep,opening her eyes,only to be greeted by the sight of a ceiling that doesn't belong to her,or her hotel room. A look of visible confusion was painted in her half awakened eyes. As the realization and conclusion of last night came crashing down on her she couldn't help but panic.  As she gets up,stumbling on her feet towards the door. Ripping it open,a loud bang echoes throughout the elegantly decorated hallway. The poor girl's predicament was very strange to her indeed. She remembered being on tour when she had went to her dressing room to get ready to go back to her boring hotel room when the Mafia boss America had confronted her and after that everything went dark. Just as she was about to go down the stairs America had come up them to check on her when he found the poor frightened girl at the top. He smiled a warm,sharp toothy smile as he took her into his arms and started guiding her down the stairs to the ballroom. "I'm so glad your awake darling. Our guests are waiting for us. They can't wait to hear the news." He purred out as he had guided her up onto a stage as a spotlight switched on,momentarily blinding her. She had to hold up her hand to block the light out and to soften up her headache. America taking notice of her winching in pain,yelled at someone behind the spotlight to lower the brightness. "Would you fucking lower that light! Your hurting my fiance! Or do I have to...let you go like I did to Jerry!?" The light instantly going off of her as it was replaced by a much softer light. A elderly lady had approached the clueless girl,handing her a glass of water and some Tylenol for the headache. She drank it greatfull for the relief before that glass was replaced with a glass of champagne. She looked at the tall countryhuman,confused and scared. He only smiled before turning to the large crowd of mafia bosses,gangsters and powerful people he was associated with. "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you,my lovely fiancé, Scarlett Everhart! Soon to be Mrs. America!" He had proudly announced as the uproar of applause and cheers had filled the room. She was so shocked and unnerved by the news she had accidentally dropped her glass of champagne as it shattered on the ground. Luckily America had pulled her away from the sharp,broken crystalline glass shards ordering a maid to clean it and handed her another glass of champagne. He kissed the side of her head while Whispering to her "I know it's sudden baby,but no need to seem so mortified love. It's just the rest of forever your going to spend with me." He chuckled as he looked at his family, they had displayed feelings of being proud of their oldest son getting married while his three brothers held the expressions of pride to having their idol with them. "I....I never agreed to marry you,you bastard." She had spoke,while pushing the American away from her petrified body. The guests only laughing as America had approached the human while pulling her against his broad chest. "No,you didn't agree to this. But your parents did and so did your manager and record producer. In fact your parents gave me their blessings already. Said something along the lines of: 'Our daughter is yours now America,carry our little jewel with pride. Great doing business with you sir.' And then they gave me a handshake." He had tried to confront her. She had struggled to get out of his grip "No. No no no no. They would never do that to me...." she went into denial,as the American had hugged her to him. He understood what she was going through, her parents had arranged a marriage without her knowing, while she was on tour and behind her back. Little did her parents, her manager and record producer know that the money they were expecting in exchange for her hand in marriage were never coming, instead he had his men waiting and ready to kill them when the party was over. "Let's go to our room baby doll. I'm so sorry,I thought you knew. Why else would they oh so eagerly agree on this arrangement? I honestly thought you were aware. " He had gently spoke as he told his guests that he was going to go with Scarlett to their room to calm her down. He was busy painting her parents in the villain role. He knew she didn't know but due to being THE very believable and manipulative man he is,he was able to make her believe that her parents were at fault. And as he watched her face,he knew he succeeded because her beautiful porcelain like face twisted into shock,betrayal and hurt. He wrapped his arms around her and led her off of the stage and up the stairs to his room or well their room.

America's POV:

I knew I loved her the very first day she became a star. She didn't know but I was the one who funded her very first concert and every one of them. Her manager knew but she told Scarlett it was her parents who funded them. That pissed me off,how dare they try and take away what was mine ever since they signed those papers? Now I have her right where I want her. She believes that her parents are the bad guys,oh the poor girl doesn't need to know why they signed those papers. All she needs to focus on is our wedding coming up and our children that will soon follow, she'll never leave me. She'll become part of the American British family and our family business and we'll protect her. All she needs to know is that I love her and that I'll never ever betray her like her low life parents did. I chuckled softly when she laid her head on my chest,obviously tired from the shock.
I patted her head,whispering sweet nothings to her as I made sure she fell asleep again, I was going to get rid of her parents, manager and record producer. For now my red eyes lingered on my beautiful Shooting Star. She was fast asleep and the party was over.
"Kill them. And make sure it looks brutal, I want everyone to know the consequences of hurting my Shooting Star~"
I had told my men,I was satisfied when I heard the sounds of screams and gunfire, lots and lots of gun fire.
"It's done sir. It'll be on the news tomorrow morning and the news papers, just how you planned sir." Brian my right hand man informed me, I hung up and got dressed into my sleeping wear,sliding into the bed next to my fiance with a kiss to her head and an evil smirk on my face I fell asleep, dreaming of our future and our children

Let me know I'd you guys and gals want a part 3! I apologize for only being able to publish it now,but I've been busy with other books.

Bye bye for now

~Author-chan out!

Total Word Count: 1571