Darling doll of the countryhumans(Countryhumans x Female savage child reader)

(In this the reader is the adopted little sister of FBI,who one day goes to the countryhumans world to visit her big brother and meets the famous countryhumans. Art is NOT mine,enjoy~)

FBI's POV:

My little sister was going to come to visit me,she's staying for a month, because it was her birthday next week. Time in our world is way different from the human world,a month here is two weeks in the human world. Which is why I organized with the two human FBI agents that takes care of my sister to sent her here for two weeks.

I was currently waiting at the portal for her arrival,I was early for her arrival. I couldn't help it,it was in my nature to be early to special things and important events. America,Canada and Germany were waiting with me because they wanted to meet her and then introduce her to the other countries after picking her up.

As Canada goes to speak up after 20 minutes of waiting, the portal switched on and out came a small,black haired little girl. She was wearing a pair of ripped jeans,a white turtleneck,a pair of red sneakers,sunglasses and the two agents standing next to her.

"Here you are sweetheart. Be safe,press the button on your bracelet when it's time for you to come home,okay?"

The female agent had crouched to her height, speaking softly to her. The male agent approached us,nodding in respect to us.

"Here she is sir. Safe and in one piece, as we promised. I apologize if we're late. She wanted to get her big brother and his friends a few gifts. We will take our leave now."

I nodded to the agent as the older girl patted my sister on her head before following her partner back to the human world. My sister just watched them leave with a blank face, her duffle bag at her feet,her hands behind her back. She turned on her heels and looked at us. I kneeled to her height, my arms open.

"Um,is she okay? She doesn't look to happy FBI?"

America placed a hand on my shoulder,confused by her behavior. I only smirked up at him before turning back to Y/N. She suddenly came sprinting at me,a new speed for her. She's always been fast,but she has gotten a lot faster since the last time I saw her.

She runs into my arms, almost taking my to the ground as I wrapped my arms around her,hugging her tightly.

"How have you been my crystal gem? How has school been? Any more bullies?"

I asked her as she clung to my neck,she looked at me through her shades before answering me,she was small for a 12 soon to be a 13 year old.

"Well,I've been okay. School's been pretty great and my bullies had transferred school ever since I busted the leader's nose. You know me big brother, I don't stand still for my enemies. Who's your friends?"

She asked me,I smiled proudly at her when she said she busted one of their noses. I grabbed her bag as we started to head towards the car. As we got in,the other three introduced themselves.

"Well,I'm Canada, but everyone just calls me Nada. Nice to meet you Ruby. Your brother's been telling us a lot about you."

Canada held out his hand for her to shake,she had removed her shades,her red eyes looking at him,shaking his hand. Germany had gotten into the driver's seat and started the car. America was in the front seat while me,Canada and Ruby sat in the back.

"I'm Germany, it's nice to finally meet you. We've heard a lot about you."

Germany said as he started the car and looked at us through the rear view mirror. America had plugged in his auxiliary cable as we started to drive to the organizations building. He introduced himself as well.