Author's Note

Hey everyone!

This is gonna be my first ever fan fiction, and I really haven't tried writing anything like this before. I'm so excited to publish this book! Thank you so much for giving this book a chance.

This is gonna be a sweet highschool romance with a tinge of sadness in it. I've tried my best to make it as normal as possible and I promise you won't see anything cringey here :)

This book has a lot of soft moments. So, if you're into those things, you came to the right place, my friend!

I won't deny that I haven't used some cliche plots in this book, but that's what makes it a fanfiction, right?

And before any of you come at me, the MC is just a 16 year old and has made some dumb decisions. She's a human, afterall. So don't be too upset if she does anything like that. It's all the part of her character. Afterall, her flaws and goodness are what make her relatable, don't you think? And besides, I didn't want to create a Mary Sue kind of character.

The average word count of each chapter is 2000. Mostly because I get confused about where to end a chapter lol, so I just continue writing until my brain runs out of ideas.

The updates for this book are gonna be constant (atleast for a few weeks) since I've already written a few chapters. I can't guarantee though, I tend to get lazy a lot. But I'll try my best to stay consistent ;)

One last thing: I got confused a lot in a few beginning chapters so don't mind if you find any fillers. Sorry about that :')

Anyways, I hope you like this book! Feel free to drop your opinions in the comments.

Happy reading <3