chapter 24 Testify

She has not opened the back door since she came to the Lu family for so long.

She walked over and opened the door, and saw a man covered in patches outside the door. He was in his early fifties, and his face with glasses was slightly vicissitudes, but he couldn't hide his intellectual temperament.

Jiang Yao remembered that the Lu family's cowshed was behind the house, she immediately guessed the identity of the other party, and said respectfully,

"Hello, you should be Elder Yue?"

Yue Yifang was a little surprised, and then replied

"Yes, you are Jiang yao, I heard about  you from Lu Che, I want to go in and see his grandma?"

"Of course."
Jiang Yao turned to the side, Yue Yifang lifted his foot and entered the door.

"old Yue, what should I do now?"

The old lady saw Yue Yifang, and when she mentioned Lu Che, she couldn't help but get excited, and old tears fell down.

"Hi grandma, don't worry, Lu Che is an upright child, I believe he won't do such a jerk."

Old Yue said

: "I know you must be very worried as family members. but concern is messy, so I came here to remind you that we have to calm down now and analyze this matter carefully."

Jiang Yao, who was standing beside them, was instantly intoxicated. She hadn't tried to panic in a long time, but she forgot that she should be calm at this time, so that she could find a solution.

"That's right."
Jiang Yao said

"Let's take a look at the matter first. Before yesterday, I didn't say that this case was related to Lu Che. Why do you suddenly say that he is a hooligan? Sister Qing , do you know what happened today?"

"I'm not very clear either."
Lu Qing shook her head

"When I went to the paper factory to collect raw materials today, I didn't hear anyone say that this matter is related to Lu Che, and I didn't go out after I came back. Before you came back after dinner, grandma said to wait, and then heard Chen Shuanglian shouting loudly outside."

"I went out and saw that two police officers said that someone anonymously reported the duck girl's work by Lu Che and wanted to take him back to investigate the case. I said he was not there, and they came in Search."

"Chen Shuanglian?"
Jiang Yao caught a key point

"Why did he come here? he is neither the production captain nor the men's captain, so he is not the one to receive the police. By the way, why? Didn't you see Lu Dazhou?"

Lu Qing: "Dr. Zhang's mother's family is from other provinces. Her man has some relatives with Lu Dazhou. She said that there is a very good girl there. He had dated many girls before, but he didn't meet any good girl yet, so he let him go on a blind date with Dr. Zhang while the farmers were slack."

"Dr. Zhang is not here?" Jiang Yao frowned and exchanged glances with Lu Qing.

Now even if she goes to the public security bureau to explain that Lu Che was with her that night, but based on her one-sided remarks and the fact that they are now landlords and tenants, the public security does not believe it.

This is really a house leak and it rains overnight.

Elder Yue sat down for a while and was about to go back. Before leaving, he said to Lu Qing,