chapter 42 Rush

After ten minutes of rest, he got up and went to work.

After Jiang Yao got home, she took a short nap, and then got up to work. She doesn't want to get up when she falls asleep in this weather. but She can't be downcast.

Lu Che is working hard to harvest, and she also has to work hard.

The weather is good today, the autumn is high and the air is cool, and the winter sun is warm on the body.

She worked with the old lady to move the table and chairs to the yard, doing handicrafts while basking in the sun.

The old lady doesn't do anything like handicraft at all now, she will accompany her to do a little, but every 20 to 30 minutes, she will stand up with Jiang Yao and move her muscles and bones.

"Yaoyao, have you heard of it?"

The old lady just pasted a piece of paper and asked Jiang Yao in a low voice.

Jiang Yao was confused and asked,

"What did you hear?"

Old lady

: "I heard that there is a tractor driver in the production team of our county, who is not skilled in driving a tractor. He even drove a car into the lake with a person. It happened that he couldn't swim. The car is gone."

"Because of this incident, the county will let each production team arrange a few people to go to the county to formally learn to drive a tractor after the rush is over, and whoever learns well will be able to join the production team in the future Drive a tractor, and you don't have to go to the fields to do farm work."

Since the old lady was encouraged by Jiang Yao to visit her neighbors more often, she now has more information on the production team than she does.

Yaoyao really didn't know about it and asked

: "I don't know what happened."

"I've heard of it, but isn't there a tractor in the production team now?"

"Yes, since Lu Zhisen was imprisoned, this tractor driver has become a favorite, and everyone is rushing to hi.. Lu Dazhou may want to balance the people in the village and strive for maximum support. The eldest son of the old Li family takes turns driving with the second son of the old Liang family."

"But it's impossible for two people to drive a tractor, Lu Dazhou wants to take this opportunity to settle one person, and then speak based on strength, whoever loses can only blame himself...but not him...who encourage  them."

"Grandma, do you want Lu Che to sign up to learn to drive a tractor?"

After listening for a long time, Jiang Yao couldn't understand what the old lady meant.

"Yes, Yaoyao, you are so smart."
The old lady said,

"Chechhe has been smart since he was a child. It's definitely possible to drive a tractor."

" Next door Mrs Zhang said that each production team can arrange up to three people to study, and then choose one of the three. Yaoyao, why don't you persuade Cheche to sign up. No, I have always resisted going to the public to fight for good things."

"I'm afraid I won't be able to persuade him about this." Jiang Yao politely refused.

The old lady didn't expect her to react like this, and immediately said

: "You don't know how to persuade him if you dont try to persuade him.... It's really good to drive a tractor, don't you want to..."

Before she finished speaking, she saw Jiang Yao grinning, and now Old lady was even more confused,