chapter 36 Buy bicycle

In the last sentence, Du Yuejiao's tail is about to go up.

Zhu Xia and the others disliked her, so they left and went to work on the other side.

Jiang Yao has no idea that she has become someone else's talking point, but she doesn't care.

On the fifth day after the telegram was sent, she received a reply from Jiang Zhen, saying that he had sent a telegram to the old leader, and the old leader agreed to help them buy bicycles and let them prepare the money with the ticket ....it is good

Lu Che is an activist. The day after receiving the telegram, he received a bicycle ticket from the special channel.

Jiang Yao took the bicycle ticket, as if seeing a black and gold card, and said cheerfully

: "It's better to hit the sun if you choose a day, let's go back to the provincial capital tomorrow, buy a bicycle first, and then put the sewing machine Those are all shipped back."

"Okay."

Seeing her so happy, Lu Che smiled too, but with some emotion, he said

: "Yaoyao, I married you, I really married a treasure. You are very smart, There are many ways to make money, and you are also very rich. You can buy a bicycle and you already have sewing machine. In fact, I don’t care what people outside say about me, but I’m really embarrassed.”

"We're husband and wife now, what's wrong with that?"
Jiang Yao said

: "This is only temporary, you will have to pay it back to me in the future. This is an early investment...waiting for you to repay me in the future."

she will work hard with him to improve their life... so its ok.. as husband and wife they can share everything...

"What do you mean by investment?"
Big Boss Lu didn't understand, but he said with smile

"But I think there is a good way to repay you now."

Jiang Yao asked curiously "What way?"

cheche : "Of course I promise you, come on wife, I will repay you now with my body"

yaoyao : “…”

brother i dont want to repaid by you..
spare me...she knew...it...

....

The next morning, Jiang Yao and Lu Che set off for the provincial capital.

After few hours,  they finally arrived at the provincial capital before noon.

After having lunch at the state-run restaurant, they went to see Jiang Zhen's old leader.

The old leader is now a cadre of the provincial capital and prefectural committee. They found it according to the address provided by Jiang Zhen, but he happened to be out in a hurry, but arranged for the secretary to take them to buy a bicycle.

The money and the ticket were prepared in advance, and the secretary led the way, they successfully bought the bicycle.

they both Than  again and again to the secretary, and after sending him away, they returned to Jiang's house.

"Can you ride a bicycle?"
Jiang Yao asked curiously, she never seen him ride a bicycle

"Yes."
Lu Che said,
"I borrowed the captain's bicycle and rode it a few times before. It's not difficult, just control the balance."

Speaking, he stepped on the bicycle, turned his head and smiled and said to Jiang Yao

"Get in the car."