chapter 37 Reward or punishment

I know that."

Lu Che looked at her and smiled suddenly.

Jiang Yao is inexplicable

"What are you laughing at?"

"I laugh at you, why are you so courageous?"
Lu Che said,

"If another wife hears this, she will definitely tell men not to do it."

"Of course, I'm a little timid, but i do dare to marry the number one villain in Qingyuan?"
Jiang Yao raised her chin and said quite arrogantly.

"Well, courage is commendable."
Lu Che nodded in appreciation

"Tonight I will "reward" you."

Yaoyao:"..."

Since this person got married, there is only one trick left for her "rewards and punishments".

In the evening, the two were crammed into the single bed in Jiang Yao's boudoir, and Lu Che tossed Jiang Yao vigorously because they were alone here

Jiang Yao's no longer forbidding cries made him want to stop, he even said with regretfully

: "you knew that when we got married, we used the room you lived in as a wedding room, away from my sister and my grandma , so we can do anything at night... and still i cant use much force but today... there is no one... and even my heart asking me stop but my body dont want to listen..
yaoyao...i just want to hear your cry... the way you calling my name while I'm in you.. dont you feel it.. it make me hard even more... yaoyao ..... dont stop me ok... "

again he kiss her..softly

Jiang Yao, who was so tired, just rolled her eyes at him and said,

"Sister Qing will go to the army in a while, and then there will be only grandma left at home, let's move to the backyard, so ... you... can do whatever?"

"oh yes..."
Lu Che hugged Jiang Yao attachedly, and said,

"my yaoyao, is so thoughtful."

"Of course, but your verbal reward is fine, I don't need a reward for actual actions."

Jiang Yao closed her eyes,

"Go to sleep, we have to go back to Qingyuan tomorrow."

Lu Che: just once ok...yaoyao .. only once

with that he kiss her earlobe... and there they go again...

......

The next day, Jiang Yao didn't wake up until nine o'clock.

Lu Che got up early, breakfast was ready, and the things to bring back to Qingyuan were also tied to the bicycle.

In addition to the sewing machine, he brought back a radio, and a large bag of things that Lu Che bought from a special channel early in the morning.

These things filled the back seat and front of the bicycle, and there was no place for Jiang Yao to sit, so Lu Che suggested

: "wife, if you stay here for another day, I'll bring the things back to Qingyuan today, and then pick you up tomorrow."

Jiang Yao said,
"no...You take bicycle to transport things back, and I'll go back by car."

"it will troublesome..you travel alone in the car."
Lu Che said with a frown.

"What's wrong? I'm not a child."

Jiang Yao knew that he is worried  about her  and said

"You take me to the bus station, and after I get into the car, you can leave, Is that okay?"