~Chapter 16~

For the next year, Giyu and everyone kept doing this training, and they got better at it. At this point, everyone's agility, strength and speed had increased significantly. They were no longer 'pampered royals', like some may say. 

Over the year, Tanjiro and Nezuko appeared and training sessions less and less frequently. Whenever Giyu asked the cultivators, they would just brush him off saying,"Someone needs to protect all the kingdoms. Those two are enough."

After one year of training, everyone was finally learning the breathing styles. Everyone was divided into four groups- Water, Flame, Thunder and Wind. All breathing styles originated from these four. 

In Group Water, Giyu, Tsukato, Kanae, Kanao, Shinobu and the serpent Prince, Iguro Obanai, was present. Giyu was secretly happy that he was in the same group as Shinobu, and she seemed glad too. Giyu brushed the feeling off. 

In Group Wind, Sanemi, Muichiro, Yuichiro, and Inosuke were present. Muichiro was the optimistic person in the group. Inosuke looked like he was still crushed by his father's death, but managed to regain a bit of his liveliness back. Yuichiro and Sanemi, though, were serious as shit. Maybe that was why they got along well. 

In Group Flame, Rengoku, Giyu's training partner for the year was there. There was also a girl. She had pink and green hair, and green eyes. But there was one problem, though. She showed too much skin. Giyu's opinion. Don't judge. Giyu remembered that she was Mitsuri, Rengoku's cousin, and a member of the Flame kingdom. 

In the Thunder Group, Zenitsu was there. Along with him, was the super-jacked sound crowned prince, Uzui Tengen. He was way older than the rest of them. 25, Giyu thought. Then the cultivators made them all sit down and explain to them their breathing styles. 

"All of you in your groups will learn the respective breathing styles. You will be trained by one of us. You may be wondering why there are six of us, when there are only 4 groups. I will tell you. After you learn the breathing styles, some of you will not be able to perform these breathing styles to perfection so you will not be able to release the ultimale potential." This was followed by a series of gasps.

"But, don't worry. The other two of us will focus on the few of you who have a trouble adapting. Ancient styles like Flower breathing, that once belonged to the Butterfly kingdom, and Mist breathing, that belonged to the Mist kingdom, have been lost over the generations. Therefore, you will be the ones who remake the styles. Make your kingdoms proud, and revive the old traditions." The cultivator ended. 

The cultivator assigned to Giyu's group was wearing a blue cloud haori, along with a Tengu mask. 

"Everyone, grip your swords. Your better not break the swords, or else I will break you." These trainers were savage.

[yaa you guessed it-its Urokodaki!]