𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓮 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 4

Dazai smiles at his ever so stubborn Chuuya, following him with his hand behind his back and humming.
"La, da, da.." he snickers. "Hey Chuuya," he teases. "What was that about my hair you said?"
He opens the door, holding back his laugh as Chuuya didn't respond, only sat in the car with a pouty face. "I know you said something," Dazai grinned.
Chuuya gives Dazai a glare and starts the car with the keys in his right hand. "you're literally delusional," he remarks, not meeting Dazai's eyes.
Dazai then sits in the other front seat, looking at him and rolling his eyes, still smiling. "I suppose I am," he shrugs and closes the door, turning to look out the window. The reflection of the window and the sunlight seemed to make Dazai's face glow brightly. Chuuya blushed.
Before he started to drive, he got out his phone, sneaking a picture of the taller male to look at for later. He turns set his hands on the wheel and began to drive out of the parking lot to their apartment complex. "You can play whatever music you want.." Chuuya mumbled, keeping his eyes on the road.

Dazai snickers. Wonderful. He turns on "Sunshine, Lollipops" from his phone and plays it at max volume, grinning. Yelling over the music, he asks, "Is this one good?" He laughs.
Chuuya's eye twitches as he immediately growls. He hated this song. He turns to Dazai before driving out into the highway. He yells with an agitated expression, "go to hell!"
Dazai holds back a grin, turning on quieter classical music and leans back in his seat with his hands behind his head. "Only if I find a girl at the bar," he smiles smugly.
Chuuya holds back the pained expression and chuckles a little, sad at the topic of Dazai wanting to commit double suicide.  "the only women you attract are the ones that want to use you, asshole.." he mutters, a tad bit jealous but trying not to show it.