𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 - 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Chuuya chuckles lightly, and tries to change the subject, his heart flttering in his chest at Dazai's touch. "leaving the girl already?" He asks, a small smile forming at his lips, although his eyes were dull and the light in them was lost.

Dazai smiled up at Chuuya, looking at him in the eyes, seeing the dull and melancholy look. "I was worried about you.. something is wrong, and I know it." He looks down at his hand that rested on Chuuyas arm and pulled it away, fidgeting with his hands nervously. Why was he feeling so worried for Chuuya suddenly? He had never felt like this towards anyone before.. "You can tell me anything, you know." He folds his arms and avoids looking in his eyes, swallowing nervously. He looked at Chuuya's lips. Something lit up inside of him, a flicker of light.. He shook his head. Chuuya's eyes stay glassy as he looks away, cannot bearing to look at the taller man anymore. "I'm alright, Dazai..go talk with her. She seems lonely," he mutters and takes a sip of wine with his shaking hands. Dazai swallows, his face feeling hot. He wanted to stay here, seeing Chuuya's eyes dart away yet again. What was up with him? "No.. I want to stay here with you," he shakes his head. "I want to help .. please just tell me what's wrong.." he sets his drink down, finding the seat beside him and sitting down, looking at Chuuya's long red-orange hair.  A shiver runs down Chuuya's spine, and he looks back with a fake smile, reaching into his pocket and gently setting a bill for the drinks on the counter. "Fine then, let's go discuss this at home," he sighs, setting his drink down.

He then sits up, walking towards the door, feeling tipsy- he had definitely drank a lot. Probably too much.. Dazai smiles at him as they walk outside, and finds himself looking at Chuuya in a way that he never had before. He looks away, covering his red face and follows Chuuya embarrassed. The sky was getting darker now, almost seeming like a storm was coming. The sky rumbled slighty, like it was angered at something. Troubled.  Chuuya gets in the car and notices the tainted red on his crush's face, and thinks to himself,  'why is he all red? Did I make him mad?' he starts the car and waits for Dazai. He fidgets with his fingers as he trails his  face with his eyes anxiously. Did Chuuya do something wrong?