𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 - 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

Dazai gets into the car, sighing and trying to calm his heart rate. His mind was filled with questions. Why was he feeling this way? He tried to shrug it off, but he found himself just thinking about him more. He swallowed, closing the door behind him and putting on his seatbelt. What was wrong with him? Chuuya looked over at the taller male with a confused expression plastered on his face, nervousness filling his eyes. He must've done something wrong.. Dazai coughs, realizing the look on the smaller man's face and trying to change the subject, hoping that he didn't notice too much. He felt.. guilty.. and.. something else that he couldn't quite place. "Sorry, I uh- don't feel too good. Probably too much wine. Anyways, are you okay?"  Chuuya just sighs and looks forward at the wheel to begin driving home. "I will be," he answers and bites the inside of his cheek. He thinks to himself as he presses the gas pedal. 'he's definitely hiding something.. I can feel it.' 

Dazai sighs contently, feeling the heat of the car on his face. He closed his eyes, trying not to think about Chuuyas body much more. He could feel the alchohol beginning to take over his mind. Maybe that was it.. maybe that was why he was feeling this way. O course, the attempt to stop looking at Nakahara didn't work, and there he was, staring at him once more. He bit back a smile, looking at his beautiful blue eyes that were focused on the road in front of them.

Author's Note:

IM SORRRYYYY THEY MAKE OUT SOON DW

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER <33