FINAL AUTHOR NOTE

So... I want to first say, congratulation for making it this far! Thank you for coming on this little journey of mine and staying till the end... I also want to thank those that didn't make it here, even just popping in to see the first chapter is something I am very grateful for.

Now, for those that have read up till this point I am certain you have got questions like 'Wait, this is it? What gives?', and I do want to apologise to those that came here expecting one thing but not getting it in the end, I will admit the fault is on me.

I've decided to end this story here because... Well, I feel its as complete as its going to get. Now that the main story is over, it's possible to go into a million different directions that would ultimately be the same as what I just got done with now. And repeating the same thing again even if its fun, will get boring eventually.

And honestly, I've kind of ran out of gas for this story in particular. My muse has left this story for a bit of time now.

But that's not all there is to it, frankly, this story has had WAY too many issues with it. Pacing, structure, characterization, investment, etc etc...

I understand the complains people have had in regard to the story, a lot of which stems from my inexperience, stubbornness, and difficulty to get things done. Originally, I had an idea pop into mind that would've made this story much better by simply focusing on MGQ, but by the time I came up with that I already released this story and didn't want to pile more work on top of me, so I decided to mix the two stories into one and presto!

Unfortunately, mashing two different ideas together and hoping they'd work isn't always a good idea. Not to mention that experimenting with a story thought (Multiversal travel in this case) kind of also added another layer of kinks that needed to be figured out. I've taken to heart now all the issues I've run into, and I've made an effort to improve upon them so at the very least, this was a great learning experience.

I don't want to bore you now with all the little details so suffice to say, my story may not have been great, but I'm still glad I've written it. And I am glad I've had so many people take time out of their day to come and read it.

This is Firescale, signing off!

Edit: Although the story is finished, there is the possibility of some extra 'epilogue' chapters in the future. Though i wouldn't hold my breath about it.