Chapter 13

{1st Person POV}

Alice: ''Well that was a waste of time...''

After having walked for so long to reach Enrika we were turned away just as we finally set foot in it, it was no wonder that Alice looked to be feeling a little sour from said ordeal.

As for me.... I am satisfied.

I learned what I needed to learn, plus I got to introduce myself to one of my favorite girls in this world.

Micaela, a fallen angel that betrayed her creator in the same manner that her little sister did...

Though calling her a 'Fallen Angel' is a little inaccurate, she did not fall as a result of her sinning, she simply abandoned her old role as a seraph after witnessing the true colors of her creator.

Regardless, she is going to be a great help in the future, at the moment she is very weakened due to living in the human world for so long but that problem can be easily solved with a little magic.

What will probably be harder is gaining her trust, I am not Luka so making her trust in a stranger as mysterious as myself may not be easy. Even so I won't let that stop me...

Maybe is her caring and angelic smile, maybe is the calm yet deadly attitude she hides underneath, or maybe is just her sexy angel form... 

Either way there is something that makes me very attracted to her, almost as much as I found myself attracted to Alice, and she is the main heroine of the game.

It goes without saying that in the future we will both get more 'acquainted' with each other, until then however I have a lot of other things to deal with, taking a protagonist's place is not an easy thing after all...

Alice: ''*Sigh*... Did you see what you wanted to see?''

Rex: ''Oh yes, is regrettable that we could not explore the place a little more but it is what it is. Now that we have finished all our business here, it would be a good time to head for Illias Port''

With all the side missions here done it's about time we head to the sentora continent and continue our little adventure. 

Alice seemed to agree with my line of thought, though in her case I can safely guess is because she was looking forward to the different foods of the sentora region.... Though she is not the only one...

Thoughts of food aside, is time we head to sentora!

{Timeskip}

By the time I noticed what time of day it was night had begun to approach, in the time that daylight was still present we managed to cover quite a bit of ground, at this rate it won't be long until me and Alice reach Illias Port.

Though right now it was time we set up camp, is also about time I learned a new skill.

Rex: ''...... And that's how the boy managed to defeat the demon lord. After the mighty demon fell everyone lived happily ever after. The End''

Alice looked up to me intrigued as I recited the last part of my story, with nothing better to do I decided to tell her a story from my world, a rather generic isekai. Still, while generic from my point of view to her it was something very new, as she listened to each word like a child listening to a bed time story I could not help myself from smiling.

Despite how much of a monster she is and usually appears to be she is still a girl, a precious girl that wants to help the world...

Alice: ''Interesting.... Why have I never heard of this story before?''