5.

“Alright girls, this can take all day, or we can be fast about this, but we have to load up all of the boxes into this moving truck. Then another will come to take all of our big things such as our beds.” mom starts handing us boxes.

After about an hour or so, we load up all of the boxes and the first moving truck leaves. 

Then a few minutes later, the second one comes. 

We go to mom and dad’s room first and we all lift up their big bed. 

“Turn this way. No not left, right. Now carefully out the front door.” mom directs us to the moving truck. 

Then we go get my bed. Then Shailey’s, then Haileys, then the dressers. 

20 minutes later, we finally load up all of our furniture, and our house is completely empty. 

“I’m gonna miss this place.” Hailey says, closing the door behind her. 

We hop in the car and start the drive to our new house.

30 minutes later, we make it there. 

We unload everything from the moving trucks and take it inside. 

“Alright girls now that we have everything in the house, we need to talk about rooms. Me and your father will obviously have the master bedroom. But there are 3 extra rooms upstairs. Do you all want to share or have your own rooms?” mom sat down with us on our couch. 

We sat silently for a minute. 

Then Hailey finally spoke. 

“I love sharing a room and all, but since we have enough room now, maybe we should try having our own rooms for a while.” Hailey said. 

“Ya, I guess we should use the room if we have it.” Shailey commented. 

“Ok. Let’s start moving your guy’s stuff into your rooms.” mom said. 

We moved all our stuff into our rooms and we unpacked. 

I always loved sharing a room with my sisters. I’m happy we have a much bigger house now, but I am kind of sad to not share a room anymore. 

But who knows, maybe this will be a good experience. 

20 minutes later, I was done setting up my room. 

I went downstairs for dinner.

We were having spaghetti. 

I ate it very fast and went back upstairs to my room. 

I was very tired from moving and unpacking so I went right to sleep. 

“Goodnight Shai- oh.”

I fell asleep and dreamed about school. 

The dream was that me and Jordan were dating. It was a very good dream, but it didn’t last long when my alarm went off.

I dragged myself out of bed and got dressed. 

I did my hair and then went downstairs for breakfast. 

No one was downstairs though, so I made myself some toast with jam. 

30 minutes later, mom walked down the stairs, still in her nightgown. 

“What are you doing up so early?” mom sat down by the counter and yawned. 

“What do you mean? I was up at normal time.”

“No, you could've slept in an extra hour.” mom grabbed the orange juice and poured herself a cup.