4 months

Wow. It has been four months since I have seen those bright blue eyes, heard that deep raspy voice, or even hold that soft and warm hand. Its been four months and I haven't gone a second without missing him. I have gone home, eaten, showered, all the important stuff. But I spent most of my time in the hospital.

Today was my lucky day though. Andy's lung has healed and they are waking him up. Right now me and the gies were sitting around his bed with Amy. The doctor had just taken out his tubes and was just about to wake him up. "Remember, no screaming, yelling, jumping around, or anything big. He is just waking up and needs quiet." I nodded at the doctor and grabbed Andy's hand. "Andy?" The doctor rubbed his shouder a bit and I smiled when I heard a moan. His eyes slowly opened and he looked around. "Andy welcome back to the world." I saw Andys face twist into a smile, but yet still looked a little pained. "Your throat may hurt a little but don't worry, the nurse is bring some ice." He nodded and I felt him squeeze my hand back. A nurse entered with a cup and the doctor gave it to Andy. He sucked on some cubes before the doctor left and everyone started talking with him.

He didn't talk much but he also looked exhausted. "Baby you tired?" He nodded and closed his eyes. Everyone said bye before leaving and I got in the bed with him. He cuddled in my arms and smiled. "I missed you Andy." "I missed you too Ash." We kissed eachother before drifting off to sleep