Josie & Nolan # 2

Josie's POV•

After arguing with him for about a whole 20 minutes here I sat on his huge ass bed with a suit case of my clothes.

"Anything else you need you consult with me" he said heading to the bathroom while I gave him a stink eye.

How dare he.

My phone rang and I looked to the door to see if he looking out or anything and answered the phone.

"Um ..hello"

"Um hello ...are you crazy bitch where are you?. I've  been calling your phone for the past hour!"

"Kyle it's nothing personal"

"What did I tell you to call me when it's just us "

"Master "

"Good ,Good. Now if I don't come home tomorrow with  warm food and your shaved cleaned pussy. There will hell to pay. Are you clear slob ?"

"Yes master"

He hang up and I let out a exaggerated breath happy things didn't get too bad with him. I'll have to go back home tomorrow before 3 and start cooking his favorite.

My head turned to the direction of the bathroom to see Nolan stood right against the door. Half of the door covered him while one of his eye gave me the most infuriated look.

" It was my um -

" Kyle "he said in the calmest tone scarring the hell out of me because that's exactly how kyle acts right before he would do something terrible.

He walked from the bathroom and sat beside me ,looking at me with a cold gaze.

" When I come from work tomorrow I better see you or there will be dire consequences Josie .I will break right into that house and fuck him up and I'm taking you with me." he said with a smile then gave my forehead a kiss.

"Good night "he said and I nodded then looked down at my fingers.

What am I going to do.

•••••

Nolan left a note for me and a enveloped filled cash making me sigh.

He left a list with things I needed like vitamins and so on.

I made use of the day and got my necessities and packed deciding to send a text to kyle telling him it was over.

My phone rang making me gulp but I decided to pick it up and to my relief it was Nolan.

" Hi " I spoke seeing him slurping up Noddles into his mouth.

"Hello muffin can I call you that now?" he asked and I nodded happy he even asked if it was okay. It was much better than the nickname slob.

" Did you eat yet ?" he asked using his fork to twirl up some of the noddles.

"I'm going to do that since I've already gotten everything from the store. " I spoke and he nodded giving me unpleasant look making me gulp.

"Did I do something wrong darling " I spoke causing a huge smile to take over his face.

He moved the phone closer to his face the smile still present.

" Not anymore " he said then wiped his lip.

"By the way aunty is coming back soon just wanted to let you know " he said.

"Oh great at least I won't have a pervert touching on my body " I said making him grin.

"And we both know you love being touched on by this pervert " he spoke making me roll my eyes