Allegra & Eros #2

Eros POV

Throwing my phone aside I paid keen attention to the woman before me

She scratched her head with the pencil as she looked from one paper to the next.

" Um Mr .Cavanaugh I don't understand this one " she said her voice resembling one of a child's.

"Let me see " I said and she moved closer showing me what she was referring to.

" It's B mark it as B " I said and she nodded.

My elbows propped up on the desk as my intertwined hands rested under my chin.

A few seconds passed and she side eyed me sensing I was looking at her.

" Mr Cavanaugh....is there something wrong?" She asked giving me a look.

" I want to meet your parents " I said and her eyes widened the size of tennis balls at my words.

" No way. You can't especially my father he's really a pain" she said.

"Come" I said patting my lap and she looked around the classroom twice before making her way around sitting on my lap.

The phone rang and before I could turn it off she reached for it and answered.

" Eros .... please just talk to me. Can't we start anew and forget about that stupid business deal. You mean more than that to me " Naya my ex fiance spoke.

I glanced over to see my girlfriend eyes welled up with tears.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to -"

I hang up at that moment and reached for her cheeks.

Her hair was in a high ponytail with a pink hair tie today. One thing about her child like personality I was never bored it was always something new with her.

" You can still try to work things out with her pudding. It isn't too late."she said taking my hands off of cheeks to her chest.

I scoffed shaking my head seeing how hurt she seemed over the situation.
" It's over and it will remain over. I'm already over it and so should you." I said wiping her tears away.

"But she seemed to genuinely love you. I mean I deserve better than a married man " she said then bit her lip as I glared at her.

" It's taking everything in me to not shout right now so please sweetheart say nothing more. "

"Mr Cavanaugh-

" Nothing more Allegra " I said sternly with my hands on her shoulders.

She leaned into my arms and sighed out loud.

" Eros isn't too soon to meet my parents ?"she said completely changing the topic. She tends to be this way if conversations don't go her way.

" Because I'm dating to marry so might as well" I said rubbing her shoulders then kissed her forehead.