Raven & Marcellus

A/N : I totally wrote this out of my head. So if some things seem a bit incorrect or not so much with the facts please understand.

Raven's POV

Saunting over to the sleeping man I placed my finger almost directly under his nose and he opened his eyes to give me an indignant look.

"You need to leave raven. I better not see you when I open my eyes woman" he spoke almost under his breath,closing his eyes again.

"You've been grieving a little too long don't you think." I said sitting by his bed side.

"I mean she's never coming back and it isn't totally a bad thing we can---

"There is no we I made that particularly clear and don't mention anything of my wife" he said opening his cat like eyes to me.

"But I've given you the space you've asked for. I'm here for you now to be your new wife----

He abruptly jolted up shocking me in a way that caused me to tilt back in my chair.

"Wife?"... He sneered running his hands through his dread locks.

"An immoral jezebal like you can never be anyone's wife" he snorted.

I stood up abruptly adrenaline rushing through me as anger pumped through my heated veins.

"I gave you multiple chances and maybe if you actually stuck through to the things I said maybe you would be in my bed right now. But what do you do?Mhmmm. Open your legs for some old men" he said giving me a scornful glare.

"I know I've made a mistake but I'm here to rectify them. I more than anyone deserve to be by your side. I've sacrificed so much to keep you and your now dead wife alive!" I yelled pointing at him.

He got off the bed and stood up getting up in my face.

"And I haven't?. I told you to stay but you didn't which cost me my first born son!."

"I loved him just as much as you did and I admit sleeping with a bunch of men wasn't the right way to grieve but I'm wired for sex I'm a succubus!"

"Where did I go wrong with my life?" He rhetorically asked looking out the window.

"By marrying Lilly that's when. If you just waited on me I could have worked something out---

"By working something out you mean killing an innocent woman" he interjected through gritted teeth.

"I would do anything for you and you know it that's why you had me back and forth while you were married to her."

"I loved her so much. I still feel this pull whenever I think of Lily. She was nothing but loyal to me and yet every time I think about her enchanting personality. I can't help but think maybe if you were a little like her....normal even..." He said snapping his eyes shut and I swallowed feeling the sadness radiating from him.