Chapter Two: Dressing Up

Sophie trudged up the stairs to her bedroom, feeling like the weight of the world was on her shoulders. She had changed into her new uniform, and now it was time to put on the diaper. She sat on the edge of her bed and sighed heavily.

"Why does this have to be so hard?" she muttered to herself.

She stared at the diaper on her bed, feeling intimidated by the unfamiliar object. She had never worn a diaper before, not since she was a baby. She had always been too embarrassed to try them, even though she knew they might help her with her bedwetting.

But now she had no choice. She had to wear a diaper to school every day. She picked up the diaper and unfolded it carefully. It was thin and white, with little tabs on the sides.

She fumbled with the diaper, trying to figure out which way it went. She finally got it right and pulled it up between her legs, fastening the tabs tightly. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.

It was weird seeing herself in a diaper. She felt like a toddler, or a patient in a hospital. But at least the diaper was hidden under her skirt. It wasn't too short, so you could barely tell she was wearing it. But what did it matter when everyone already knew she was wearing it?

She grabbed her backpack and headed downstairs, where her mom was waiting for her.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" her mom asked, giving her a quick pat on the butt.

Sophie winced at the contact. She wasn't used to her mom touching her there, especially not when she was wearing a diaper. "Yeah, I guess so," she said, trying to sound nonchalant.

Her dad was waiting in the car, and they all piled in. Sophie felt self-conscious sitting in the backseat, wondering if anyone would notice her diaper. Would they stare at her? Laugh at her? She didn't know how she was going to survive a whole day at Diaper Academy.

As they drove, Sophie stared out the window, lost in thought. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She had always been a good student, a responsible kid. But now she was going to a school for bedwetters, wearing a diaper like a baby.

She sighed heavily and leaned her head against the window. She just wanted to go back to her old school, back to her old life. But it was too late for that now. She was stuck at Diaper Academy, and she would have to make the best of it.