Chapter Four: New Rules, New Friend

Sophie sat in her fourth period, feeling proud of herself for not using her diaper all morning. As the teacher announced that they had ten more minutes before lunch, she was excited to partner up with the person next to her and share three things about themselves.

"Hi, I'm Sophie," she said, turning to the girl next to her.

The girl smiled. "I'm Katie. Nice to meet you."

Sophie and Katie took turns sharing things about themselves. They both loved animals, enjoyed reading, and hated math. As they talked, Sophie noticed that Katie seemed like a nice girl.

Suddenly, Katie's expression turned serious. "Listen, Sophie, I need to tell you something. This school has some pretty strict rules that you need to know about."

Sophie was curious. "What kind of rules?"

"There's no bathroom for us to use," Katie said. "We're supposed to use our diapers, and the teachers will check to make sure we're clean. If you use your diaper and don't get changed right away, you'll get a demerit. Three demerits, and you'll get a detention."

Sophie was shocked. "What? That's ridiculous! How can they not have a bathroom for us?"

Katie shrugged. "I don't know. But those are the rules, and you have to follow them if you want to avoid getting in trouble."

Sophie felt uneasy. She couldn't imagine having to use a diaper all day, let alone getting in trouble for not getting changed quickly enough.

"What other rules are there?" she asked.

"Well, you can't leave the school grounds during the day," Katie replied. "And you have to wear your uniform at all times, even during gym class."

Sophie couldn't believe what she was hearing. The rules seemed so restrictive and unfair.

The bell rang, interrupting their conversation, and the teacher checked everyone's diaper before letting them leave for lunch. Sophie and Katie were both clean, and they walked to the cafeteria together.

As they walked, Sophie couldn't help but feel grateful that she had made a friend. Katie seemed nice and was the only person who had bothered to warn her about the school's strange rules. She wondered what other secrets the school held and what else she would learn from her new friend.