Chapter Three: First Impressions

Sophie felt her heart pounding in her chest as she stepped out of the car and onto the sidewalk. She could feel the eyes of the other kids on her, but she refused to look up. She didn't want to see their faces, didn't want to know what they were thinking.

She walked into the school with a heavy heart, feeling like an outsider in a strange world. She could tell that every single kid was wearing a diaper, just like her. She felt a small pang of relief, knowing that she wasn't alone. But it was quickly replaced by a sense of dread. How was she going to fit in here?

The school had a small hint of urine as she walked through the halls. She tried not to think about it, tried to focus on finding the principal's office. She finally found it at the end of a long hallway, and she took a deep breath before walking in.

The principal was a kind-looking woman with gray hair and glasses. She smiled warmly at Sophie and introduced herself.

"Welcome to Diaper Academy, Sophie," she said. "I'm Mrs. Thompson. I'm so glad you could join us."

Sophie forced a smile and introduced herself. Mrs. Thompson handed her a schedule and walked her to her first class of the day.

"This is Mrs. Johnson's class," she said, gesturing to the door. "She's a wonderful teacher, and I'm sure you'll love her."

Sophie nodded, feeling a flutter of nerves in her stomach. She took a deep breath and stepped into the classroom.

All eyes were on her as she walked in. The other kids were sitting at their desks, some of them whispering to each other. Sophie felt her cheeks turn red as Mrs. Johnson stood up and walked over to her.

"Hello, Sophie," she said, smiling warmly. "I'm Mrs. Johnson. Welcome to our class."

Sophie introduced herself, feeling awkward and out of place. Mrs. Johnson introduced her to the class and then ushered her to an empty desk at the back of the room.

"Take a seat, Sophie," she said. "We're just about to start our lesson."

Sophie sat down, feeling like a fish out of water. She looked around the classroom, trying to take everything in. The walls were covered in posters and educational charts. The desks were arranged in neat rows, facing the front of the room. And every single kid was wearing a diaper.

Sophie felt a sense of relief knowing that she wasn't alone, but she also felt a sense of sadness. She didn't want to be here, didn't want to be wearing a diaper. But there was nothing she could do about it now.

She took a deep breath and tried to focus on the lesson, hoping that things would get better as the day went on.