Kicked out

It was a Friday morning. And I started going back to school and I got to see everyone again so it was fun. Brayden and max both got their phones back.

I woke up to Brayden going through my closet.

" what the-" I said

" I'm looking for my hoodie " he said

Which I was wearing

" this one" I said

He nodded and I realized I had nothing on underneath.
I told him to get out so I can change. I changed and gave the hoodie.

I ate breakfast and we went to school.

At school I saw Indiana and Tom and bray. Tom still didn't know but her belly was getting bigger and bigger and so with her appetite.

That's how it looked

Her cravings were weird too. Peanut butter and orange.

I'm not kidding. She made Tate try it and he was disgusted by how she enjoyed it.

She had to wear really baggy clothes. Like really baggy and still didn't know if she wanted to keep the baby.

(AN- should she keep the baby , miscarry or give up for adoption —————->)

The day went by pretty fast and Cole picked us up from school.

" How was school?" He asked

" Boring" I said

" Okay" Brayden said

" long" max said

" mkay, it's a Friday night. Anything special you guys wanna do?" He asked

" idk, binge watch tv?" I said

" I know that's what we always do but it sounds like a great idea" he said sighing

We arrived home and I took a nice shower and changed into my spider man pjs I got for Xmas.

We decided on watching Wednesday (the series) and I adored Jenna . She is so sexy.

" Yo , not gonna lie, Jenna is sexy as fuck" Brayden said

" language " Cole said

" she is fine " i emphasized

" your a girl" Tate said

" ok and? Women are sexy, men are hot. What do u not get?" I said

" No attitude here" Tate said

I rolled my eyes.

Indiana pov

I was at home scrolling through my phone and listening to some Bruno mars.

" INDIANA! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!" my mom shouted.

I got off my bed and ran downstairs.

I saw Tom running with me.