Biology Lesson

Who's ready for a steve biology lesson?

More specifically, reproductive organs! How fun!

So, in terms of sex organs, on the outside steves resemble a human male, they have a penis, testicles, and an anus. However, on the inside things begin to differ.

Within the anus, between 1 and 3 inches deep, depending on individual, though it averages 2", there is a small organ called the prostate, this is also true in human males, where things begin to change is just above the prostate.

Just above the prostate steves have a cloacal flap, "flap" is very accurate in that there is a section of skin that blocks the vaginal opening from the intestines, this is nature's way of stopping - literal - shit from going where it shouldn't and preventing infections and such.

That special piece of skin protrudes from just above the vaginal opening making it inaccessible to anything from the digestive tract, but it can be pressed past from anything, obviously, going the  other way.

Vagina just means the tunnel from whatever opening to the cervix, which is the entrance to the uterus, I don't know if you know much about cervix's (many people are clueless in reproductive health, sadly) but nothing goes past them, so don't think anything does besides the sperm itself on its journey. The cervix will never take part in penetration and it only dilates during the birth of a baby. (That whole paragraph is true in real life too, but obviously with a lot more details)

So, the vaginal opening of any Steve isn't all to different than that of a human woman's vagina, it excretes natural lubrication/mucus to keep clean and healthy, and also when aroused. But also like an average vagina, needs to get used to penetration before it can be done without a bit of discomfort, especially during sex.

Steve's do not have a hymen, but do have a not-fully-formed clitoris that is located tucked just behind the cloacal flap, it doesn't protrude at all like a regular clitoris, but is more flattened and slightly raised much like the prostate.

So, when Steve's wish to play with the deeper bits of themselves, it takes knowing your body and often also takes a trusted partner, as the vaginal opening can be difficult to reach alone.

When it is reached though, it's likely they'll get wet there, as it's an extremely sensitive zone on it's own, and the clitoris makes it impossible to penetrate without brushing against that bundle of nerves. It can be very overwhelming at first.

Steve's don't necessarily need to perform vaginal penetration if they wish to fall pregnant, as sperm are more than capable of passing the cloacal flap into the vagina, and thus continuing onto the fallopian tubes from there, all by themselves. However, engaging in vaginal penetration, or even just vaginal play, can greatly increase the chances, as the entire area is chalk full of nerves and little signals that boost hormone production needed in pregnancy.

And this has been our steve biology lesson :)

If y'all have any steve biology questions, ask em, and we'll have another lesson <3

-

P.S, I have a helpful diagram of a steves reproductive organs, but Wattpad isn't letting me post it, because it's "inappropriate" even though it's purely educational, not graphic porn :/