𝓜𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Swipe for music ➡️➡️➡️
4:30pm

Victoria was looking through books with her head phones while playing Lana del Rey. Not noticing her best friend Sienna was sneaking up behind her." Victoria!" She said after no response she took her head phones off catching Victoria's attention.

"For fuck sake Sienna what is it" Victoria says annoyed.

"My bad but I know how you don't really have a place to live and you've been living with me but my boyfriend is moving in so I have a place for you to stay"  Sienna said making Victoria curious.

"Where should I stay" Vic questioned " my brother is very wealthy and he lives in a really nice 4 bedroom apartment and he's been looking for someone to roommate with"

Victoria thought for a second "the brother that hates me ever since I spilled that beer on his shirt at the party" Sienna nodded "I talked to him and he's willing to let you stay with him but he had rules"

Victoria chuckled "yeah I'm not staying with him he's an asshole to me" she said going back to looking at books.

"All he ask is if you stay out the way he won't have any problem with you" Sienna said Victoria sighed "fine when do I move in"

"Today so you have to get packing" Sienna said knowing that Vic would be mad.

"Seriously why didn't you tell me earlier I would have been packing" Victoria said shaking her head and grabbing all her stuff.

"Sorry"Sienna said watching you walk out
"This is gonna be interesting" Sienna said to her self then following out after Vic.

6:59pm

Victoria and Sienna had just got done packing up into the moving truck. Sienna had called her brother Gilbert. Vic knew it was going to be hard living with an asshole like Gilbert.

Sienna and Gilbert phone call:

Gilbert:did you tell her my rule

Sienna: yes! You can't dis like her forever it was a accident and it was 2 years ago.

Gilbert: that's not the only reason I dis like her she's not good for you she's a bad influence

Sienna:ok first fuck you she is not second I'm the one that likes to drink and party Victoria is more calm and quiet.

Gilbert: calm and quiet my ass *rolls eyes* are you guys on the way?

Sienna:yeah we're getting in the car now I'll see you there bye

End of Sienna and Gilbert phone call

"Let's go my brothers being an impatient asshole" Sienna said grabbing her keys then walking to her car

"Yeah that's his middle name" Victoria said annoyed. Following after Sienna.

7:00pm

Gilbert was helping the girls get victorias stuff in it wasn't much she only had a couple boxes.
Gilbert rolled his eyes as soon as he saw her get out the car. Victoria being annoyed at how he was starting shit already and she hadn't even walked in the door yet.

"Hello Gilbert" Victoria said not feeling like saying anything rude.

"Oh it's the big head barbie" Gilbert said opening the door. for Victoria and Sienna to come in.

"You can decorate your room and stuff Sienna told me how much you like art" he said rolling his eyes and walking around the house to show vic everything.

after 30 minutes Sienna had left and it was just Victoria and Gilbert.

"Do you want strimp noodles,eggs and sausage tonight or are you the type to get DoorDash every time" Gilbert saying giggles at his own joke Victoria sarcastically laughed.

"I would love the first option but I don't like sausage" she said

"That's a shocker!" Gilbert said Victoria rolled her eyes she knew he wouldn't stop with the insults. she got up and toke her head phones with her into her new room.

She worked on her room for that 30 minutes until it was time for dinner. Half of her room was done when she got up for dinner.

Gilbert set the table eyeing Victoria "how dose it look" he asked " oh my you care about my opinion shocker" Victoria said making Gilbert roll his eyes.

"Why do you hate me so much" she asked making Gilbert look at her and shake his head

"Your not good for my sister your a bad influence all you do is party and drink and get with guys" he said using his chop sticks to eat his noodles.

"I'm not half of the time I don't go out with Sienna she has other friends than me ya know" Victoria said

"Bullshit she tried telling me how your so calm and quiet when your really just a wasted little slu-" Gilbert was cut off

"I've had enough of your 5th grade bullshit the fucking beer was an accident! And I don't even know you like that so watch your mouth with the slut word sweetie! I live here now and you need to learn how to respect me and btw Sienna was right I'm not even like that so maybe get to know me before you talk shit cupcake"

Victoria walked away with her water and drink leaving Gilbert shocked. She sat in her room for the rest of the night. she had her headphones on the bowl of food sitting On the dresser she had just got done putting up with all the perfumes on the top. After she finished her room she pulled out markers and color pencils along with her sketch book.

She wasn't expecting an apology from Gilbert but oh how she wanted one.———————————————————————————————————————————-
————————————
—————————
There will be a part two and it will be long and yes they will have sex In the next part and part two will be the final. I hope y'all licked this one even thought it's kinda boring 😭🩷🩷