𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮

Swipe for music ➡️➡️➡️

Rhya was a mud blood everyone knew but that didn't make anyone hate her only Draco Malfoy.

Draco Malfoy despised her for being a mud blood. He had first met her year Two when the word got out that she was a Mud blood he started to hate her and it grew when he found out she was a Slytherin he flipped.

Rhya had though he was cute even though he hated her.

It was positions class and Draco and Ryah were partners. Rhya didn't mind she was sweet and kind to everyone so it really didn't matter to her.But Draco was annoyed he would be seen working with a mud blood. "So what's the assignment again" Ryah asked Draco rolled his eyes "stop talking to me Mud blood" he said

And started the assignment Rhya frowned "what have I ever done to you" She asked her voice sounded like she would burst into tears. " BEACUSE YOUR A FUCKING MUDBLOOD YOUR A DISCRASE TO THE WIZARDING WORLD!!" Draco shouted Rhya was shocked at the use of his words her eyes started to water and then she would burst. " you know what that's why your father is abusive!!" Rhya was shocked she had never said anything to anyone like that before.

Draco used his back hand to slap her but she blocked it her wrist being cut by his rings. the entire class was looking at them " MR. MALFOY AND MS. GRANGER what's all the fuss about" Professor snape shouted. Rhya and Draco quickly turned their heads towards professor Snapes desk. " BOTH OF YOU DETNTION AFTER CLASS AND MS. GRANGER GO TO THE NURSE" he said Draco rolled his eyes and sat down and Rhya rushed out the door to the nurse.

the thoughts of what had happened with Draco ran through her head she thought Draco would warm up to her and no one knew that Rhya was Hermione sister when Professor Snape yelled her last name everyone looked at her in confusion.

"so you want to tell me how this happened" the nurse asked Rhya was hesitant at first but gave in  " Draco Malfoy cut me with his rings while trying to slap me" the nurse giggled Rhya quickly turned her head " what's so funny ms?" she went to grab some wrap "it's crazy that your so blinded by hatred that you can't see he likes you" the nurse said " that's not ok he should be kind to me not hurt me" Rhya said  " WELL THATS JUST THE WAY THE WORLD IS GET OVER IT" Rhya stormed out and ran into her sister " how dose everyone know!" Rhya was confused " know what bitch" Rhya was sick of everyone yelling at her and treating her like shit she as a nice person and everyone was an asshole to her. " watch your fucking mouth you mudblood!"

"Your a mudblood to you ugly whore and the last time I checked you fucked the twins at the same time cunt!" Rhya snapped back " YOU BITCH" Hermione shouted Rhya gave her middle finger and walked away.

She had to go to detention she was pissed. This was her first detention and it had to be with Draco Malfoy. She walked into the room and saw Draco sitting with his feet on the desk. Ryha rolled her eyes and sat down

"You have a 5 page essay to write on how to act in class You have 3 hours get started and hand me your wands" Professor Snape said they both got up and gave him the wands then sat back down with the paper and pen.

The professor walked out the room and blasie walked in grabbed the paper and pen. "Yo Draco!" Blasie shouted and sat next to Draco they talked the whole hour and Rhya heard her name at least 5 times so she got up.

"I can hear you you fucking dick riders!" Rhya shouted to them blasie and Draco laughed.

"Chill Rhya it's all cool" blasie said "shut the fuck up you bald bitch" blasie was shocked " Damm this bitch on demon mode" he said " what the fuck is wrong with you Ryha since when did you become a bitch" Draco said "idk Draco when did your dad become abusive" Ryha said "that's it bitch" Draco came in for a push and pushed her to the desk.

" I'm just gonna go guys" Blaise walked out

" I wouldn't be such a bitch if you wouldn't have cut my fucking wrist up" Ryha said " I'm sorry but that dad thing was really personal you shouldn't have said that"Draco said

"And you should of never called me a Discrase to the Wizarding world." Rhya shouted back " I'm sorry Ryha I truly am" Draco was coming in for a kiss but Rhya didn't notice because she was to busy cursing him out. " oh plss Suck my breast you dumb fu-" Rhya was cut off because Draco's lips had touched hers.

She pushed him away "what the fuck was that" she asked " a kiss did you enjoy it my love" he said.

She did kind of enjoy it but she wouldn't say that. "no just fuck off Draco" she walked away and sat down to finish up her assignment. She felt eyes on her the entire time she knew it was Draco " could you stop looking at me" she said Draco smirked and looked at her harder.

She stood up " stop looking at me Draco" she said Draco stood up and stood in-front of her he towered over her she was only 5'4 and he was 6'5.

he smirked and picked her up " you've been really attractive lately Rhya" there lips were inches away from each other.

She went in and kissed him deeply his hands moved to her butt and squeezed it she let out a moan. He laid her on the desk and unzipped his pants and raised up her skirt.

" this is a one time thing" Ryha said "totally" he slowly slides into her and they both let out a moan. They way Ryha felt around him was amazing to him and how big he was inside her felt even better. They kissed as he started to move. " oh fuck" Draco moaned and he took off her shirt.

"Your so beautiful" Draco said and kissed her neck. " fuck Draco go faster" Ryha said Draco went faster he could be gentle with her he wanted to destroy her he could control himself.

They switched positions Ryha knees were on a chair and Draco was behind her. He couldn't slow down he was destined to make her cum.

"Oh my god Draco!!" Rhyas eyes rolled and next thing you know she was cumming and so was Draco but inside her.

"Fuck Ryha!" he said letting his load inside her.

"I'm sorry fuck I'm so sorry" Draco said pulling out Ryha giggled " it's ok I'm on birth control" they both smirked and got there stuff back on.

They both sat down and then the professor and Blasie walked in "Blasie your getting another
day of detention for walking out Draco and Ryha pls come get your wands and turn in your papers" Draco and Ryha nodded and got there stuff then walked out.

They stood infront of the door " see you at the Quidditch game" Draco said Ryha rolled her eyes "Maybe" she walked away swaying her hips Draco got another look at her ass and walked the other way.—————————————————————
This took three days to write so enjoy and this one is a little wild there will be a part two ❤️❤️