𝓜𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 Pt2

Swipe for musics➡️➡️

last night was surprising for Gilbert.he didn't expect the burst from her. It was early in the morning and Gilbert was in the mood for breakfast. he walked out his room and realized he was shirtless he thought he would be able to make breakfast then just go find a shirt.

Victoria was waking up and smelled eggs and bacon which made her jump up. She slowly peeked her head out the door and the smell got stronger.

Victoria slowly walked in the kitchen and to her surprise she saw Gilbert shirtless standing over the stove. "good morning" he said not even looking at her. She was weirded out because she thought Gilbert was not the type to know how to cook.

"Good morning" she sat down and watched Gilbert cook shirtless. Something about the sight was a turn on for her. The way his muscular arms were moving. his hair She got a good look at it and realized how hot he looked.

"Gilbert" he turned around and looked at her waiting for what she had to say. "I've never really realized how hot you are" his face turned to confusion "what do you mean" she got out of her seat and walked over to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked concerned and confused. There faces inches away Victoria looked into his eyes and went in for a kiss. "What are you doing?!"

Victoria snapped out of her Imagination and found herself inches away from Gilbert.

"Are you ok" he asked Victoria nodded and walked away quickly back to her seat.

Gilbert rolled his eyes and went to get plates to set on the table. He was eyeing Victoria down she had on a navy blue set from Victoria secret witch matched her brown skin so well and a white see through shirt.

I wouldn't say he got hard from the sight I would say more turned on.

Victoria was getting turned on by Gilbert and Gilbert was getting turned on by Victoria nether of them knew what they were doing to each other.

Victoria was effortless at turning Gilbert on witch is why he loved her for all of those years.
And her smooth skin and her long braids and nails.

Gilbert was always kind of cute to Victoria the evil things he would say and do to her pushed it away every-time.

after breakfast Victoria had went out with sienna to a coffee shop and some stores. Victoria and Sienna had been friends ever since they were in high school so she felt that she has to tell her about the sexual thoughts she had for her brother.

"I totally understand pls knock him up" Sienna said it made Victoria laugh "Whyy"
Victoria asked "so he can stop being a stuck up ass bitch" Sienna and Victoria both laughed.

Gilbert was in the gym in the basement the thoughts of Victoria sucking him off right now was driving him crazy.

He stopped and went to take a shower to clear his mind but the thought of him fucking her on the walk took over.

He stepped out the shower with his wet hair and wrapped a towel around him.

He didn't know that at the time Victoria was walking in. She stepped inside and went down the hallway a little and there was Gilbert walking out the door. With wet hair water running down his arms and a towel wrapped around him.

They both looked at each other in shock. "Wow you got water on the floor"Victoria said "so clean it up" he said drying his hair with another towel. "Why don't you make me?" he smirked and picked her up pining her to the wall.

They looked at each other there breath getting heavier. "Will you now" she looked at his lips then at him again "nope" this made Gilbert a little pissed but also turned on.

He smashed his lips into her and they started to make out. Victoria dropped her bag and Gilbert took them to the room.

"You seem like you've been waiting to do this" Victoria said in between kisses

"Maybe" he said pulling down her pants revealing her red Victoria secret set.

"This looks so good on you" he said then going in for her boobs. Kissing and licking at them making Victoria moan.

She slowly took off his towel and saw him for the first time. "Your big" this made Gilbert smirk and take off her panties.

As they were kissing Gilbert slowly slid into her making Victoria moan and Gilbert let out a whimper.

He'd been waiting so long for her he couldn't take anymore so he started to move faster. It had caught Victoria by surprise but it also made her feel good.

she moaned and arched her back the whimpers that was coming from Gilbert made her wetter.

"You sound so good" she said moaning after it turned him on more witch made him go faster.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and looked into his eyes as they were reaching there climax.

"Oh fuck Vic!" His seed filled her walls it made Victorias climax harder.

  He kissed her neck and laid on her side. "should we tell sienna" Victoria asked

Gilbert giggles and they both cuddled and fell asleep.

———————————————————————————————————
——————————

This took so long for no reason I was being hella lazy hope y'all enjoyed new part coming soon❤️❤️❤️