𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓽𝓼2

Swipe for music ➡️➡️

5:35 two hours before the party.

𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙰

It was two hours before the big party I was walking out of my last class the halls filled as I walked down them.Elena had keep blowing my phone up about Andrew's asking me out.

Why hasn't he tho.. not that I care I hate him!!

As I walked pass the lobby someone touched my shoulder and to my surprise it was Reggie. I put my phone in my pocket and crossed my arms.

"Are you hear to just piss me off or ask me out" I said "how'd you know I'm actually here to do both" I chuckle "hurry it up Andrew's i gotta get ready for the party" he smirked "about the party.. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the party with me.." I giggled "as your date" he nods "sure only because I want Elena off my ass and don't try anything I've heard about your little crush" I said walking away "pick me up at 6:35 Andrew's!!"  I said and disappeared into the crowd.

Well that was easy.. now I gotta find something to wear and it has to be sexy I'm in the mood for teasing.

6:20

𝚁𝙴𝙶𝙶𝙸𝙴

My hair dripping as I step out the shower. I was excited I was getting a chance to be with amia. I had a couple tricks up my sleeve. First piss off her ex.

Her ex Archie Mansfield the captain of the football team.him and amia use to talk hes fucking obsessed after she dropped because he kissed another bitch. He's all over her all the time watching her,touching her,arguing with her, over all he's an ass and I can't wait to see the look on his face when I. Have his girl all over me.

but other than that I couldn't wait to smell amia. Her perfect vanilla smell,her curves and her perfect soft smooth brown skin. Her juicy lips and perfect braids.

I don't know why i was so in love with her I have been since freshman year of college and now look at use in Junior year and im still in love with her.

After putting on my clothes I grabbed my stuff and walked out. Then I ran into Carlos "yo Carlos you headed to the party" he nodded and we slapped are hand together "first i gotta go get Elena I heard your good with amia" he said

"You heard right" I said smiling "you gonna bit it tonight?" He asked "probably not she still kinda hates me" Carlos laughed "bro you never know and at least your going with her as a date" I nodded "yeah your right.. go get your girl and I'll get mine" I said "she's not your yet" we both laughed and walked opposite ways.

                                          𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙰

after spraying my perfume and touching myself up I was ready. Once I heard the knock I immediately knew it was Reggie "come in Andrew!" He opened the door slowly and his mouth dropped to the floor.

"You like what you see Reggie" I said leaning on the chair "I love it amia" he said walking closer to me "damm you have heels on yet Im still am taller than your ass" he said looking down on me. "Woww cute.. don't think just because your taller than me I won't sooo your ass.."  I said pushing him back and walking out
Him following behind me smirking.

He's literally looking at my ass but do I want him to stop...

7:45

We both walked in together the sound of music and beers clapping together. "You two should have been here 30mins ago were yall fucking in the car?" Elena said smirking "no just traffic and he can't drive for shit" Reggie rolled his eyes "can you hold my jacket ill go get use something to drink" he asked me .