You Know I Love You, Did I Ever Tell You?

Wednesday set up her electric guitar that she stored somewhere in Yoko's garage, she always kept a spare there just in case they had practice at Yoko's place.

The goth went to help the others set up their equipment, her gaze always seemed to land on Enid, who was still busy on her phone.

Thing settled onto the couch right next to Enid, watching every move his owner did, sometimes his ears perk up in interest when she strummed her guitar.

Wednesday went back to her guitar, plugging in the aux, playing a few strings to test out the volume. She changed the tune of her guitar strings, once she was done with that she gave the others a thumbs up signaling she was ready.

The other's quickly tune checked their instruments, as well as Bianca who did a mic test to see if her and Wednesday's mics were ready. The others gave the raven a thumbs up, Wednesday nodded.

She strutted towards the notebook, she quickly flipped through the notebook and gave it to Bianca. Who skimmed through the lyrics, she gave Wednesday a nod and gave the notebook back to Wednesday.

"I am going to need an up beat rhythm, however I set up a demo when I was writing the song so hopefully you heathens will get what I was trying to go for." Wednesday remarked as she pulled up her phone and sent the 3 other members the demo she made.

"We are going to have to work on lining up the drum beats and other instrumentals." The goth said running her hand through her hair, eyes trailing towards the blonde.

Wednesday sighed as she went back to her spot, she deflated a bit, not noticing Enid's eyes following her movement.

Thing mewed from his spot, looking at Wednesday, then Enid.

Enid didn't want to assume anything but 'Raven' had always reminded her of someone, someone that she had repressed years ago. Someone who she still loved till this day, the blonde shook her head.

Assumptions don't always end well, Enid thought as she went back to scrolling through her phone hoping to distract herself from the thought of her highschool ex. I mean it wasn't like she wished that the hot, tall goth music writer was her ex, right?

"Oh yeah Barclay, I made sure to add which parts I would be singing and which parts you will be singing. Make sure to read it correctly." Wednesday said while writing down a few more notes in the song notebook, to make sure everything was correct.

Wednesday handed the vocalist the notebook and walked back to her electric guitar, setting up her amplifier and plugging in the needed cords to the box.

"Alright, Xavier! Tyler! Xavier get the instruments set up, and Tyler go ask Yoko where the mics are." Bianca yelled out, making both of the guys perk up and discarded the snacks. Making them dash through the garage and into the house.

.

.

.

.

The place was set, Xavier checked his bass and strummed some of the strings. Bianca did a sound check with the help of Enid who went back to chilling on the couch afterwards. and Tyler was getting comfortable with the drum set, making sure the drums were in tune.

Wednesday sighed as she watched her group get ready, her eyes glance over at Enid who was on her phone again.

She approached Enid, the goth paused and redirected towards Bianca.