I Know What You Did Last Summer

Wednesday sighed, everyone else was having fun in the water whilst the goth was still occupying the shade.

Laughter and splashing could be heard from where Wednesday sat, Thing was curled up right beside her as she was too busy writing in her notebook.

Wednesday just wanted to leave already, away from the sun, and especially away from Enid. However, the goth found herself staring at the blonde as she splashed water towards the others.

The corner of her eyes wrinkled as she smiled, laughter coming out of her lips. Her hair was drenched with salt water from the sea. The sun reflected on the wet surface of her face, as droplets slid down her abs.

The black-haired woman shook her head and looked down at the notebook, trying to brainstorm ideas for the next song they were going to do. But all Wednesday could hear was Enid's laugh, her absolutely beautiful laugh.

The sound that always makes the goth's spine shiver. Enid's laugh had always been Wednesday's favorite sound, one she could never convince herself to hate.

Wednesday forgot how she got here in the first place, staring lovingly at the person who abandoned her when she needed them most.

.

.

.

.
An Hour Prior

Wednesday awoke on her writing station, she let out a stretch feeling her back and shoulders crack. She fell asleep writing in her notebook, an ache crawled across her back and neck and she rolled her neck to soothe the soreness.

After yesterday's events, she had spent all night drinking coffee and writing a new song. Her trashcan was filled with crumpled-up papers filled with lyrics, some crossed out and scribbled with anger.

The goth shook her head as she got up to get breakfast, Thing's ears flicked as he heard the door to her room open. Immediately standing up and following behind her to the kitchen.

Wednesday grabbed 2 pieces of bread and placed them inside the toaster, she pressed down and turned the knob before opening the fridge to get a cold bottle of water.

Thing mewed as he jumped on the counter, the brunette placed the water bottle down and grabbed Thing to remove him from the counter.

The toaster springs signaling that it was done, Wednesday grabbed a plate and placed the 2 pieces of toast onto the porcelain.

Wednesday placed the plate on the countertop and went to prepare Thing's breakfast.

It took a few minutes but she had placed his bowl down, which had his nutritional diet, and went to eat her own breakfast.

She ate the last piece of toast, then got up to place the plate into the sink and went to the bathroom. She grabbed her designated medication and grabbed two pills from the orange prescription bottle.

She closed the lid tightly before placing the prescription bottle back into the medicine cabinet and closed it.

The goth headed back to the table where her water bottle sat and immediately popped the pills into her mouth and drank the water.

Suddenly Wednesday gets a message from Bianca.

_________________________

The Little Mermaid