Night 1

Opening Kill

*Ominous music plays* Trill is sitting in his bedroom making music, when he gets a text from Laura saying "What are you doing?" Trill texts back responding with "making music you?" As Trill is waiting for Laura to respond he hears a little bang right outside his door. But he ignores it because he thinks it is just the wind. All of a sudden... Trill's phone starts to ring, then a text from Laura pops up and says "you should answer it." Trill has a wave of fear going through him before picking up the phone. Trill says "Hello?" in a nervous tone. "Hi" says the mysterious man on the phone. "Is this.. Trill?" He knew right away this wasn't Laura on the phone. "Who's asking?" says Trill. "Heh just your manager's killer" Trill starts to feel sick and begs for the man not to hurt Laura. "I wont hurt her if u pass my little quiz" says ghostface. "Ok i'll do it" Trill says in a panic to save Laura. "Ok, question one: who was the first kill ever in Stab?" Right as Trill is about to say Casey he remembers that's wrong. "It's the boyfriend! I'm not as stupid as you think I am you bitch!" "Correct, final question. Where does Stab take place?" "Woodsboro!" Trill yells. "Right, congrats I won't kill Laura, but I never said I wouldn't kill you" *ghostface hangs up the phone* Trill panics when all the sudden Ghostface jumps through the window behind Trill's bed and stabs him through the back 4 times until Trills dead. 

Madi's house

Madi hears a knock on her front door, she goes to the door and answers it. "Hey Mads" says Matt standing on the porch, with a grin on his face. Madi smiles and lets Matt in, "I brought you food" Matt says while placing the McDonalds on her counter. "Aww, thanks Matt'' Madi says as her cheeks start to get red. After they are done eating, Madi suggests that they should play video games. All the sudden Madi gets cold and decides to run upstairs to get a hoodie. When she turns around from her closet she sees Matt leaning on her door, the tension rises between them and what makes it harder for her not to fall is the only light in the room is a candle. He walks over to her and puts his arms around her waist while pushing her against a wall. Matt smashes his lips against her and they kiss.