The Next day

The Warehouse

The triplets(besides Chris), Madi and Laura are having their meeting. They begin to talk about the podcast that they got their fans hopes up for months ago and still haven't released it. When the warehouse landline starts to ring. "Don't pick that up!" Laura exclaims, but Madi did anyway. "He-he-hello?" "you dumb bitch, you shouldn't have picked up the phone" *hang up ringtone goes off*. Suddenly ghostface pops out and stabs Laura through the chest. Nic yells for Madi to run and blocking ghostface from getting her, while ghostface ends up cutting Matt's arm. When ghostface heard that there were police close it took off. Nic helps Matt up and wraps up his arm. Madi screams and cries over her moms dead body. The police barge in and escort the kids out. They are sitting out by an ambulance so Matt can get properly treated while they are getting questioned. "The friends that aren't here are Chris, Baylen, and Nate," Madi explains. Then Nic says, "I need to clear my head, I'm gonna visit Trills house."

Trills house

Nic walks in and starts to gather some of Trill's belongings. He begins to cry looking at all of Trill's music knowing he was so proud of it. Nic then walks into the kitchen to see the pile he made is gone. "Oh shit" he says. Then Nic gets stabbed and gutted in the stomach. "You know in these movies you shouldn't ever go anywhere alone dumbass" says ghostface. Nic drops to the floor and Ghostface calls 911 to the house and leaves. 

Nics discovering 

Madi and Matt rush to the house. "Not my brother too" cries Matt. Madi has an angry yet sad look on her face. Chris, Baylen and Nate come over in shock. "Two kills in one day? Unexpected" Baylen says. Chris and Nate sit on the floor crying with Matt and Madi. They all went outside to talk and decided to sleep over together to be safe.