Final Night

Later that night

They're all sitting and watching a movie when Chris runs out and gets food. After a while Chris doesn't return and they start to worry. "I don't know why we let him out on his own to just die.'' But Matt had a feeling he wasn't dead, but he was gonna be soon. They're all looking out the window when all the sudden there was a gunshot and they turn around to see Baylen bleeding out on the floor and ghostface standing behind him. They all run but get cornered. "Chris is that you!?" Matt yells. "You got one thing right" Chris says as he rips off the mask and stabs Madi. "NOOOO" Matt exclaims and tries to help Madi but Chris picks up Matt by the throat and starts asking where Nate is, "I don't know, I don't know!" Matt cries and Chris Knocks him out. Matt wakes up to see two ghost faces standing in front of him and Nate tied up next to him. "Wait how are there two, Baylen you sneaky fake bitch is that you?" Matt asks. As Chris looks at the ghostface next to him slowly taking off the mask, Madi says "Boo bitch". Matt stared in a state of shock and said "Madi!? After everything we did". "Oh i'm sorry..babe." but as she said babe looked at Chris "It was way too easy to get past the suspect list just by a few kisses." Madi said in an angered tone. "But now-" Chris and Madi get cut off by a gun Nate had snuck in and shot them in the head with. After the police arrive and take care of Matt and Nate, they realize all they have is each other and they always stayed together after this.