Day 1

Crime Scene

Matt and Madi arrive at Trill's house after getting a call from Laura, and get out of the car and run over towards Laura. The police were talking to her since the text on Trill's phone came from her number. She tried to explain that her phone must have been hacked because she didn't send the messages. As Matt, Madi, and Laura try to find out more information, Nic pulls up in a hurry. He is shocked. The police come over and basically say "you can come back tomorrow and take any of his belongings after we make sure there is no evidence on them". "We need to meet with the whole group," Laura says.

Later that day

Matt, Chris, Nic, Madi, Baylen, Laura and Nate meet up at the park to discuss the matter. Baylen being the movie nerd he is says, "If we follow horror movie guidelines, next to probably die Laura because she was last to be framed-" Laura cuts him off, "We don't need to talk about what could happen, we need to talk about what is happening. TRILL IS DEAD" she cries. They all sit in silence for a minute. "I think the best thing we can do right now is look out for each other." Madi says in a quiet tone. "I can vouch for Matt because, well, um, yeah." Laura goes on to remind the triplets and Madi how they have a meeting at the warehouse tomorrow. "I can't make it, I have important plans," Chris explains. "Just like how you had important plans when Trill died? Is your next plan actually to kill one of us?" Baylen yells at Chris and he responds "Shut the fuck up Baylen, don't even try to put the blame on me, Trill was one of my best friends." Then Baylen says, "That's a motive for Nate to kill Trill, maybe he felt replaced." Laura yells "enough" and proceeds to go home with Madi.