Chapter 01- Mochi - Prologue

"(y/n)! Toilet paper is out! Can you bring me?!"

You heard a scream from behind the wall as you lay in your bed playing a game on your phone.

You just ate dinner...

Why does he always remember something when he least expects it?

You got up with a groan.

"Can you hear me?! Baby, I don't want my ass glued to the toilet all day!" He screamed again.

You lazily walked in your slippers to reach the cupboard and hand him a whole pack of toilet paper.

"Do not ignore me! At least give me a sign that you're listening to me! I don't want to scream if you don't listen to me!"

"Ugh... I'm going..."

Your belly sticking out under his t-shirt you were wearing made your movements even harder.

You still don't know why it happened to you with the fact that they will be twins...

You grabbed the package and opened the door.

You went in there to see him sitting with his pants gathering at his ankles.

You threw the wrapper at him before turning around.

You wanted to go to bed.

You couldn't sleep because of his antics.

His children play in you as much as he does.

"Thanks sweetie!"

"Open the window when you're done... I don't know what you ate..."

"Baby, I'm human. I don't shit lilies of the valley you know." He laughed.

A man who looks so well-groomed, and when you get to know him, you'll understand that he's capable of laughing at little farts.

"Besides, it's not me that smells so bad! I burned my fake hair!" He screamed.

You turned to look at him.

"What?"

"I bought a doll head to learn how to style hair. Because you know... I'm going to have a little girl. And I burned that hair..."

"Never use a hair straightener on fake plastic hair again." You looked at him, shocked by his behavior.

"Teach me on your hair then!"

"Maybe another time, honey." you hummed.

You don't want to be bald at such a young age.

And you will be a mother when you are young.

Husband and two children. You and your husband have three children. Although Satoru does double duty. So in total, you'll have four children to look after at home.