Chapter 03 - Syrup

A/n: In this Gojo is 25. I wrote that in the prequel, and I'll best stick to this one.

You stopped by the door to see your husband very lazily pacing around the bed looking for what he could take

To be honest, he's always wanted to sleep for some time now. Even though you understand that he has a tiring job, it used to not be like that. However, what he is going through is probably what you are going through. You have two children...

Waking up at night to them when they cry, looking after them.

Plus, he's working. So you understand he needs rest.

However, after a while he always feels good. As if his energy came back so quickly.

Especially when he smiles at his children.

Especially when he sees you and can touch you.

Then his smile does not disappear from his face.

And nothing prevents him from being him.

All he... He doesn't care about the distance and the space between you. However, you were married. You have two children. And for children to arise, everyone knows what must happen...

So you're used to him being sticky by now.

He will come and stick to you for no reason.

Does he have to have some reason to keep his wife?

He does not have to.

He fell in love with you, he wanted to marry you because you were the perfect person for him to settle down. And he was waiting for you to fall in love with him.

Since he managed to make you love him, you loved all his flaws and strengths.

Whole.

Your husband, Gojo Satoru.

You are Gojo (y/n).

Your children are Gojo Haru and Gojo Atari.

His little suns and his little mochi.

But of course you can't forget that he's not a man who just goes after his kids.

You doubt Satoru will ever have a beer belly or being lazy.

He devours everything, but if you were to compare his physique to anyone else, he wins.

But you're not with him for his looks.

You are with him because he is your husband. And you love everything about it.

Except that earlier he thought he could bribe you to marry him. If he himself told you that he fell in love with you, your client would surely be your boyfriend someday. Because you liked him.

And now you're in love with him.

Who would have thought you'd have children with him. If someone had told you that before, you wouldn't have believed it.