A/N

I'm sharing the rest of the chapters at once.
The reason is that I'm officially lazy and don't have the energy to write fanfiction. And I'm also fed up.

I am no longer satisfied with writing for an existing fandom.

Honestly, I have learned to create my own world and I want to be a god in the world I created.

I hope neither of you will be offended for simply ending this story without any A/N, without explanations.  All in all, I hope you enjoy it if you are still interested in this story.

I feel ashamed that I wrote all of this almost a year ago and only now I want to finish it.  But I feel very bad when I have unfinished projects that I can share.

And also aside from this topic...
I feel weird having these fluff chapters, with the idea that Gojo died and if he had a family they would be left without him.

But I won't spread depressing thoughts.

I also have to apologize for the fact that the chapters that I will now share will be without thorough proofreading of the text.

Because I'm lazy...

Thank you for your attention

I'll be back with two stories I almost have ready about Gojo.
(the guilt that some people were happy that this would be available to read is eating me up)