Chapter 3: Refuge Among the Clouds - Embracing the Toppats' Skyborne Haven

Today is a stormy day. the survivors gathered to have breakfast. They opened a plastic container filled with bacon, eggs, and peas, which had been obtained from a metal crate stored in the helicopter. These provisions were intended for victims and survivors during events like storms and tsunamis. Meanwhile, both Rukia and Charles were fast asleep, while the helicopter continued to operate on autopilot. Despite experiencing some minor turbulence within the storm, everything seemed to be under control. However, their situation would soon change as they emerged from the storm's grasp.

the survivors outside of the cockpit were surprised to see what was outside. Charles then woke up and got out of the cockpit to see everyone looking at the windows "what are you guys looking at?" he asked he inquired, joining them to witness a colossal red Airship. A red Airship? It was no mystery who occupied it. The Toppat Clan.
A notorious clan of thieves known for their own signature Top hat, whom Charles's government vehemently despised and sought to bring down. Charles was astonished to discover their presence alongside the Airship. Hastily retreating back into the cockpit, he deactivated the autopilot and endeavored to steer clear of the Toppats' line of sight.

Suddenley a loud thump would he heard at the other side of the helicopter and started going to the Airship. Charles tried to go steer it to the other way but it was too late as theyre now on the balcony of the Airship. The survivors outside the cockpit slowly open the door to be greeted by the leader of the Toppats. Reginald Copperbottom

"Attention survivors! It is I Reginald Copperbottom the leader of the Toppats. It has come to me that you need a place to stay. I know what it feels like to witness the recent events but I assure you us the Toppats would make your stay here worth your time" he announced. Suddenley Henry got out of the helicopter.jumped onto the balcony and pulled out a gun. Reginald was surprised to see him again

"Woah didnt expect to see you again Henry..." Henry then fired multiple times and Reginald closes his eyes when started firing. He opens his eyes slowly and realizes that he hasn't been hit by Henry's shots. He turns at his back to see he only shot the walls "Oh. You misfired have you tried looking at the mid-OH dear god!" Reginald said surprised as Henry shot him.. at his Top hat a close call. Henry smiled at him when he shot at the top hat.

Henry then tried to shoot him again until Reginald exclaim"Listen Henry! We changed ways alright!were not here to steal your stuff or kidnap you people! Can you just not shoot me?!" Henry's expression changed after that. Charles then came out of the Helicopter and walked towards Reginald " Are you sure? You have nick for power and money though" he asked for confirmation " yes I wouldn't steal anything I promise" Reginald replied. Charles thought about it and decided to trust him "alright then. Guys lets rest here for today" Charles said, the survivors then ran into the Balcony and into the Airship. Henry was shocked by what Charles said, he looked at him angrily "look man we gotta give bad people second chance" Charles explained "say, may I speak with you two in my room. Its very important" Reginald asked " sure sure why not, but before that where do I put the helicopter" Charles asked as he points his finger to the helicopter still outside.

"Oh I'll make sure Jake Long would take care of it. Jake Long put it at the cargo hold understand? " Reginald shouted from afar "aye aye boss! " Jake long said in his dragon form as he takes care of the helicopter. After that the Stickmen would go to the room for a private conversation.