Chapter 1

Things have gotten quieter around Adventure Bay and Adventure City since the troublemaker Mayor Humdinger was arrested for a string of offences in Adventure City.

Back at the lookout in Adventure bay, Ryder and the rest of the pups were relaxing after all the constant rescues. Most of the pups were happy apart from Rocky.

Something had been on Rocky's mind for a while now but he was too scared to say anything. He sits on his green beanbag and starts to get lost in his thoughts for a while as his eyes drift towards a certain pup,

Rubble: "Rocky? Rocky? ROCKY!!!

Rocky jumps out of the beanbag and shakes his head while looking at Rubble

Rocky: "Sorry Rubble, was lost in my own  thoughts again"

Rubble: "Me and the others are going to play pup pup boogie. Do you want to join us?"

Rocky starts wagging his tail lots at the thought of watching his secret crush shaking his butt while playing

Rocky: "Yeah sure. I will be right up"

Rubble: "See you up there Rocky"

Rubble then heads up to the top floor of the lookout leaving Rocky alone

Rocky couldn't resist the offer as it would be the perfect chance to get a look at his secret crush's body. The thought of that made him hard.

Rocky notices this and looks around to make sure he is alone before imagining Marshall shaking his butt more as rocky rubs his hardened cock for a few minutes before he starts shooting his thick cum onto his beanbag so as to not allow someone to get suspicious.

Rocky then cleans up his beanbag before heading upstairs to join the others

Skye and Rubble went first and obviously Rubble didn't stand a chance, then came Chase and Rocky which was very close but Rocky just managed to win. Lastly, it was the turn of Zuma and Marshall with both Chase and Rocky wanting Marshall to win.

Zuma takes an early lead that he would keep till the end with Marshall looking disappointed.

Chase: "You did great Marshall. If you want I can give you some lessons"

Marshall: "Sure why not Chase. Hopefully one day I will be as good as you"

Rocky's ears flopped at hearing this, feeling a hint of jealousy.

However, that would have to wait as Ryder came up

Ryder: "Line up pups"

The pups line up after getting their pup packs

Chase: "Ready for action Ryder Sir"

Ryder: "Thank you pups. Mayor Goodway needs our help setting up for a party for the residents of Adventure City so I will need all pups on deck.

All of the pups nod and howl before heading towards the slide with Rocky holding back just for a quick moment to get another view of his crush's butt before he follows as all the pups follow Ryder to Adventure City

However, little did they know that this mission was going to be far from simple with a big surprise waiting for the pups...